Writes LiveJournal blogger elle-812:
1. in France is the largest number of castles in the world - only 4969 pieces. Nearly five thousand! About the same number it has vanished from the face of the French land.
2. in France were invented pantyhose. Women's tights - the ingenious invention of the XX century, because they can be more, and as an excellent medical tourniquet use to stop krovischu, and in the garden, the garden from pests and so on. D. :)
3. official, the official language of France - French. But without English you work would never be found, and no Frenchman can not understand how it is you do not speak in English. They may even realize that you do not know French, but how can it be that you do not speak in English ?! If they hear the accent, just move on to English, even if you do not own them.
4. The French are proud of the fact that they invented the guillotine. It had to cancel because of the curse of globalization and the European Union recently to the contrary - the last execution using the guillotine was in 1981, just 30 years ago. Every year marked a special day of mourning for her.
5. It was the French had stopped ... the draft European Constitution. More precisely - French farmers, who do not understand, why they should merge into one barrel of unique wines (about a thousand species), making cheese (460 varieties, not including their versions) for some there standards, and why is the cider should be considered alcoholic beverage when it's only brew, not on bread, and apples. And in general - without the Cider calvados - money down the drain!
6. in France are the world's most visited attractions: the Cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris and the monastery of Mont Saint-Michel.
7. France - agricultural country.
8. France - the birthplace of cinema.
9. France - the birthplace of ballooning.
10. France - the birthplace of the bike.
11. France - the birthplace of the ballet.
12. France - the birthplace of the French chanson :)
13. France - the cradle of three revolutions.
14. France - the birthplace of Cezanne, Alphonse Daudet, Saint-Exupery, Dumas, Moliere, Voltaire ...
15. In France, buried the great chess player Alekhine, a great writer Ivan Bunin, the great ballerina Mathilde Kshessinsky and many more who are great.
16. a woman's vagina in French masculine.
17. Kaki from the French - is not kaki at all, but an ordinary persimmon. And Kaki - is «[ censorship i>]» (Caca). This word just can be found even on a wall somewhere in Versailles (like the famous Russian analogue of three letters).
18. In France, growing several kinds of non-combustible fire in the trees. It was chosen for its amazing eye wood fireplaces (one of these fireplaces can be found in the castle of Amboise). The most famous unlit trees - juniper and cedar. Accordingly, pine nuts - in fact a panacea for all ills. Unlike the Russian Far East Siberia and even pine nuts, they are not just large, and sometimes unusual giant. And it is cheap. That is expensive, of course, but much cheaper in Siberia Siberia itself. In the marketplace, you can find a 200-gram bag of nuts cleaned- for 5 euros.
19. in France, in Provence, is the only museum in the world corkscrews.
20. in France are growing very smelly and thus most expensive mushrooms in the world - truffles. There are even truffle auction. It is the only commodity for which there is no official price. Sellers truffles recognize only cash! They cost an average of six hundred euros per kilo - and this, together with the land and unbrushed. Season - from November to March.
21. All French escargot (snails, which are baked in garlic sauce) called de Bourgogne. This is because they are the largest and most tasty. From the menu, they will be referred to Burgundy, even if gathered on the square in front of Notre-Dame de Paris.
22. In France, the Russian marriage agencies are experiencing difficulties. The case in the French suitors - it is not enough to have a beautiful doll, who knows how to cook soup (they prepare themselves well know how to love!), It is necessary that the doll was speaking. Well, at least in English! Yes, the French - talkers.
23. Buckwheat is not a deficit in France. Buckwheat field in Brittany are considered native, though there were only about the eighth century. Buckwheat flour Breton pancakes and biscuits - a common, everyday product. As cereals buckwheat porridge French do not drink. But the longing for buckwheat porridge, you can buy it in stores birdseed, expensive - in Bio-stores, Greeks, Turks and Arabs. And if you want, that is expensive, expensive, in Russian stores.
24. In France, the extract not oil and gas, and food !!! :)
25. «Sport en France c'est quelques choses politique!» (do not even try to translate and understand).
26. In France, a huge amount of national cuisines - 22 (the number of regions), which depend on what is found where, and where it grows. And the French just know how to love to cook properly and delicious simple things. Even if you're here every day to eat only one potato, you will still be an exotic food. Because there are so many varieties of potatoes and dishes from them, which I, for one, still not tried everything and I doubt that this is possible.
27. In France, lives only female blacksmith. Once she forged sculpture of a cat and gave it to the city of Kaliningrad.
28. In France, wine is only two kinds of something that you personally like the fact that you personally do not like it! It is the same with spirits, so to save on this a fad. :)
29. And it is possible I will not write about that in France, the parliamentary system, two chambers - the bottom and top. Upper - is the Senate, which is the Luxembourg Palace, built by the Medici evil, and the other - the National Assembly, which is in the beautiful and even more elegant palace Bourbon, Louis donated 14 ASHI illegitimate daughter of Madame Montespan. And there, and there krasotischa ...
30. ... but I will write that the meeting rooms and the Senate and the National Assembly are similar. Almost! Only there "details". In the Senate, the ceiling (ceiling) of the meeting room a natural, semi-dome glass was, and lighting in a natural, sunny. And in the Bourbon palace of the same things, but this is almost the ceiling, a copy of the Senate, not illuminated by the sun, and electricity. Maybe that's why they say that the deputies of the National Assembly, the Senate costs taxpayers more? :)
31. France - the largest country in Europe.
32. In France, the terms "dry" and "Brut" applies only to champagne. The concepts of "dry wine" does not exist, because it is all in the definition of a true natural wine. Fortified wines definitely go to class liquors and wines are no longer considered. Wine - it is wine. Red, white, pink.
33. By the way, the French red wine head does not hurt.
34. In France, phone to Alcoholics Anonymous and all such assistance - Free +33 0820 32-68-83. They say extraordinary male voice. Well, what if in French, but you do not know - but how beautiful. How to call? Just say, "Alla, bonjour?" And then you can just sniff the tube and enjoy.
35. In France, doctors recommend as a daily and healthy dose of three glasses of red wine and two glasses for men women. For this car inspectors do not even fined.
36. All the French hate McDonalds, but if their child adolescent and youth (under 26 years) has disappeared from view, or does not ring / not writing sms on where it is the last 20 minutes, then seek it should be right there.
37. The word "breakfast", "lunch", "dinner", "food" and all the same root and related within the meaning of sacred to the French. "Compete" with these words can only "rugby", "bicycle", "football". And if on a full stomach. Absolutely can not call the Frenchman when he eats! Keep in mind. And this is no joke. Being late with dinner forgive rather than when stuck in traffic.