I found a stolen car

St. Petersburg 04.19.2013 stole a car VW polo sedan 2013 with October waterfront house 124 K4 0:12 in the night.
In the morning I told the driver that the car was stolen. The machine was a satellite beacon. At 11:30 I was already in place around the garage (garage is located in the n. Upper Oselki Vsevolozhsk district Len.) In which the machine was (helped in this regard Google satellite map).

Call the police and friends, first came from friends and then came the local police major (district), and then the police from the opposite end of town. My friends and I were afraid to go into the garage, local residents know what is happening in the garage and was told that her car there and dismantled.

Arrived district is also knows everything that's going on and went to the garage with all said hello and let outside to smoke and one of those freaks disappeared. The machine was dismantled almost 3-4 hours.
In the garage they found 19 rooms and car parts and wheels of different cars, trucks and cars.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting