The law will allow the posthumous removal of organs from children

The new draft law on the donation of organs, parts of organs and transplantation, developed by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, will allow the posthumous removal of organs for transplantation in children, but orphans withdraw bodies will be forbidden, according to ITAR-TASS.

This clarifies that the removal of organs is only possible when the will of the parents.
It would seem that all of the case. If the parents have agreed and decided to let another save someone's life - it's good. To some this is exactly the necessary and important.
There is truth in all this is a BUT ...
The draft law "On the donation of organs, parts of organs and transplant (transplant)" introduces the concept of the will on to become a donor.
That is, if life can sign a document prohibiting or permitting such actions. And if there is no such document, I ask the relatives. If they are not found - "presumed consent»

And then I read the statements of Ms. Ludmila pilot, is the Assistant Minister of Health, and that's what she says:

"For example, there is the will, the relatives did not call for two hours after the message - in this case comes presumed consent. Medical organization can seize authority. The man left it to the discretion of the medical workers. In this case, they may be used to save the life of another person, relatives expressed their disagreement »

Note the time.
Yes, I understand perfectly, that two hours sometimes can be already too much, but then again ... But ...
Kohl would we not live in our country, where about battered children learn only when they fell into a coma a week later, then maybe I would consider these steps reasonable.
But there, where there is The Golden Calf, and the notion of conscience, honor, humanity goes by the wayside - I have a lot of doubts begin to arise.
I'm really not sure for example that "under the distribution" will not get the most vulnerable.

I am not sure for example that starts pritorgovyvanie commonplace. What do not fall under the distribution of children from disadvantaged families. For the sake of course, those who have the means.
And let someone tell you in advance that I exaggerate. But I live in this country since birth. And for the past 20 years there has been a degradation and a desire to be welded at all anything that inevitably begin to "blow on the water»

And what do you think ...
Do the benefits of such a project, or on the contrary, this will lead to a complete mess and the children suffer again?
kopipasta from LJ

Posted in [mergetime] 1367320252 [/ mergetime]
I do not know about you, I ...
ahue
Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting