Bandits cut the whole family Riot Federal Drug Control Service

Source
Criminals murdered with his wife and son of a police officer. Body relatives found himself operative returned home.

The staff of the Investigative Committee of St. Petersburg, in the circumstances dealt with the shocking cruelty of their stories that unfolded during the day on May 12.

Investigators interrogate neighbors of 38-year-old Riot UFSKN Alexey Zelensky, his wife and 12-year-old son was killed by an unknown offender. Bandit dealt even with the dog commando repeatedly stabbed her.

Near the house on Prospect Strikes, where the tragedy occurred, the police work and the Investigative Committee. After interviewing neighbors, family employee Zelensky Federal Drug Control Service and the victim was found a witness who claimed last night let strange men into the entrance, asked for permission to go to his comrade.

- At around 9 pm on the intercom call from a man - she told investigators Lyudmila Vergunova. - I asked some of Hassan, I explained that this is not living. Then he asked them to open the door, which I did. No suspicion he did not call me.

In the words of Alexey Zelensky, he came home from a night shift of about 10 in the morning, opened the door and almost unconscious of what he saw. The apartment on the floor were lacerated body of his wife Olga, his son and their dog Leni. The man ran to the concierge, shouting: "I have killed the whole family! Call the police! »

Arrived on the scene the cops immediately cordoned off the entrance. Experts who examined the corpses, Olga Zelenskaya counted 17 stab wounds and 15 - from her 12-year-old son, Lenny.

Signs of tampering on the front door there is only after a thorough examination will be clear, opened her "my key" or copy. Neighbors in one voice assured that not only did not hear a single cry, and, most surprisingly, a dog's bark.

- But the dog had Zelensky vociferous - say residents of the entrance. - Just hear rustling - a fuss.

The consequence of all versions of the crime are fulfilled, the main - official activity of the family head. Also study the privacy of Alexei and Olga Zelensky. In this house they moved to April and the apartment was written to his wife.

- At the moment our staff establish the persons involved in the crime - told Life News senior assistant chief of the department of Media Relations GUS TFR in St. Petersburg Sergei Kapitonov. - Fulfills all the versions, the main long - Performance of staff FDCS.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting