He Dimon us again!

Medvedev said that it does not interfere with treatment, "Dimon" on the Internet
Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev admitted that it does not touch the name of Dimon, which is sometimes used to refer to it on the Internet, and does not see anything wrong with that.

Press Secretary of the Prime Minister in March Natalia Timakova told me that the online discussions Medvedev frustrating not a criticism, but "common household rudeness." She said that she does not understand people who say, "Well, Dimon, you're done, lit." "He will not Dimon, he is the chairman of the government. Optional call him Mr President, but you can at least Dmitry and you "- then said Timakov.

"I think that Natalia simply to protect me as a spokesman. If very frankly, I do not hurt it. There are things that I do not like. It is clear. But when I'm on the Internet called Dimon is absolutely normal, human. In the same medium, this ... Well, Dimon? Me and a kid named. Oh, it's nonsense, "- Medvedev said in an interview with" Komsomolskaya Pravda ».

"We, of course, their traditions in circulation - Dmitry Anatolyevich, Vladimir Vladimirovich. It's still a long time. It was believed that if you are to someone treat patronymic, it means that you are very dear person. But many countries have generally refer to the ministers, the prime minister, the presidents named. And this is part of the political culture. Maybe at ceremonial events as something else, but in principle almost anyone can refer to them by name. Well, here in Russia, their traditions, "- he explained.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting