Wife on the racetrack

It was about 7 years ago, I decided to teach his wife, now former, to drive a car. And just then given case, past race track, and tell her, they say, let's try it, that uperalas long Tipo afraid and all that, then I realized by its actions the word afraid.
We call on the race track, sozhus the passenger seat, as the car was the Soviet automobile industry, explained where and what the pedal. There is as it should be, it involves speed and we are slowly to touch the car gained speed (however small), but my wife was getting uncomfortable.
And this is where the fun begins: We were to meet educational leaves car (by the way, also sat behind the wheel of a girl), a distance of 20 meters, the wife begins hysterics. I said to her, saying then press the clutch brake, she cries where it throws the wheel, and following her actions shocked me: she opens the door and jumps on the go with the car !!!
I had to jump in the driver's seat in the day, not only I was shocked by what he saw, but the girl behind the training cars since I saw the expression on her face. When I can not remember rzhu))
via mail

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting