Go, say, figure it out ...

Night, silence, sleeping with his wife. Wakes up from a loud sound. Night, silence, sleeping with his wife. Wakes up from a loud sound. They did not understand what it was, but both woke up sharply with fright. Lying silently whisper discussing. Naturally, my wife pulled out of bed - go, they say, figure it out. I reluctantly went on the tour of the house. Everything was quiet, the house everything is in place, do not fall ... I went to sleep.

Two hours later, the same movie - this time I could hear the noise and knew roughly where it is. My wife is in a panic. I went into the next room for exploration - the noise was there. Checked - everything back in order. And just when I was about to leave the room, he felt someone's eyes on her. Slowly he looked around, but nobody was there. He felt cold in the legs, I thought that the window is open, you have to close. He came up, pushed the curtain and jumping to the ceiling as a scream!

On my street looked big white eyes, an old woman. She views her was so terrible, as if she had died two months ago. From my crying wife cried in the room and began to call me. I do not remember how out of the room and rushed to his wife, trying to explain to her that I saw there. It struck fear into tears, I try to reassure her, but he panicked ...

Ten minutes later we calmed down. I went back on tour, taking with him a hammer. I walked around the house and stood outside the fence, nervously smoked, whole chilled (business, by the way, was in the winter). He came with his wife, sit, discuss, and my wife asked me if I had found traces. It dawned on me: it under the window where she stood, there was no trace, and because there is knee-deep drifts. To be sure, we went to look out the window, but did not find anything there. I was at a loss, the wife again in tears - I could hardly reassured her. Time was already in the morning.

During the day we had slept little since the night unable to sleep. And here again the night we did not sleep, sit at the TV, everything is good ... And suddenly switched off the light in the house. I went to watch the plug, but everything was in order. I come into the room. The wife sits on the couch. I told her that the congestion is all right, and went to the kitchen for a flashlight and candles. I went into the kitchen and I come across it at his wife - she, too, was looking for a candle. I was taken aback. She did not speak - I stand, I think, what to do, because in the room, I saw her clearly, though there is no light, and it is here ...

In the end, I took a flashlight, and she - the candles, and walked into the living room. I go and pray that there was not one, because if a woman sees someone, you can die, because her heart is sore. The sofa was no one. Only we have placed candles, suddenly turned on the light. We commemorated our government is a good word, and began to prepare for bed. But I saw something, and I really was not up to sleep. I lay there and thought about all this, and began to realize why so cheap we got this house: former owners knew but did not tell us that there are such things happen. He lay for a long time and did not notice that went to sleep.

I woke up from a terrible cold. My wife slept back to me. I snatched her another blanket and went to the kitchen to smoke. Here to me the kitchen wife came and asked her why I carried her into the living room on the sofa, as she fell asleep with me in our bedroom. I told her that I did not do it and that he personally hid her in the bedroom recently blanket. We both were surprised and went into the bedroom to check who it is, I harbored there, it was strange and funny from this misunderstanding ...

I opened the bedroom door, his wife was behind me, and, my God - she was lying on the bed most terrible kind of grandmother. We screamed with fright and Rushed to the living room, turned on the light and began to call the police. There we otmateriali and said that it is necessary to drink less. The hysteria lasted long. In the end I vyzvonil couple of his friends and told them the whole situation. Crowd surveyed the whole house, but found nothing. My wife told me categorically that she would never set foot in this house, and went to his mother to live until I deal with this devilry.

I vyzvonil former owners of the house and said to them - they said they did not know, but their voices felt anxiety, and I realized that they are lying. As it turned out later, they were also victims in this house, as we do, but could not do anything about it, and sold cheaply to us this house. The house was clearly not very good past ...

The next day I called the priest so he sanctified our home. Coming to, he said from the doorway, the house is unclean, are difficult to find, and advised me to move. I in turn told him to do his job, and that the claims were not then I have to him. He dedicated the house, I paid him, and we said goodbye. I calmed down a bit. Check the result I did not want to, but the choice of a few ...

And here again the night. Now I was alone. For courage, I bought myself a little alcohol, so he understands that I will not sleep. He sat quietly in front of TV drank and enjoyed a quiet evening. I quietly went to sleep after the sixth bottle of beer. I woke up because he wanted to use the toilet. Standing in the bathroom, I heard a knock at the door and thought that maybe his wife missed. But I rejoiced too early ...

Approaching the door, I looked through the peephole. There was a woman, but a strange: his face was like glass, frozen for some. I discovered, was delighted, and began to question why changed its mind on what got to me she did not answer her voice: "I went to bed." I still thought it was easy. I do not remember falling asleep. Woke up in the morning by a phone call, he picked up the phone, and then the wife asked how the case. I did not understand half asleep, and asked the first who came to mind a question: "Where are you?". She told me that my mother.

I almost turned gray. The room did not look, do not even remember if I opened the door and handed her so. I ran from the house, he stopped to catch his breath and understand what is happening, and me from the window of a gray-haired old woman looks back, but this time I was on the street. I realized last night that I let her back into the house after the consecration. I was no more doubt that it was a ghost, and to return there I was not going to.

So I witnessed the inexplicable phenomenon. Soon we sold the house for about the same price at which the bought. Six months later, the house was burned, along with his family, living in it. Their bodies were found in a storeroom. I guess with whom they did not share the house. In their death, I feel guilty, but I try to hide it behind a mask of indifference ...

Source: ribalych.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting