Washed scams

History happened last fall. Bride Olya my son was in my final year of uni, there was time to look for jobs. I decided to settle in the interior of optics, where they sell spectacle frames, lenses, compiled and produced theme close to the specialty in which she is studying. Salons different companies around the city a lot, you can pick up far from home, sales consultants need constant, rolling schedule, salary, though a small thousand-10, but also added a percentage of sales, for the student turns like normal. Ltd. has chosen some which were seemingly good conditions, I went to get a job. The company has well-known in the city. Take the first intern for 2 weeks with a reduced payment, and then, after a trial period, transferred to a permanent job, you can choose a salon where you want to continue working. However, a contract is concluded, all in words, but the firm is known, and it is not uncommon these days.
Work has begun. Salon, where Olga was sent to a probationary period, proved the new, in the wrong place neraskruchennyh. No advertising. No sales-people almost do not go, respectively, and no interest. The whole day you miss, no clients, frames, windows hundred times rubbed. The cabin was cold, there was no heating, no heater, but clothes should be a dress code: white blouse and skirt. All cold. Sit read while waiting for the client can not, smoking, and the cold. The salary of the girls small meals all take with him, but no place to warm up, no kettle, no microwave, and a suitable space in the cabin, too, no, bring, for example, a teapot, but it is not put on the trading floor. All are outraged, but among themselves, afraid to complain.
Having worked so Olya makarom required 2 weeks, brought her envelope in 3500, but a permanent job is not transferred. The day Olga went to the magistrate's office, met with the HR manager, who took it to work. As for the constant work and transfer to another room she asked to wait, about the hunger and cold made a surprised face. The tone annoyed. Say, all silent, all are satisfied, and then there was a trainee, and have the right shakes.
Powered Olya on, nothing has changed, yet few in the street all the cold, and heating and there is no question the food is not solved. The collective grumble. A month has passed, the WHO still there. Again going to Olya menedzherihe staff, that she again bear-wait, but it is clear that there is nothing good will. Olya has decided to resign, wrote a statement, but did not get the money owed. After several visits to the office all to the same lady was received frank answer, you say, my dear, in the collective water mutili worker bad, do not get the money, and all failed. With a smile commercials. The scheme seems to work. A contract is not, quite a young girl, where she will go to complain? Many, perhaps, they have thrown so inexperienced 'interns. " The company, though, and the amount known for her like a breeze, and the penny to penny, look, and ran up a ruble.
Olga frustrated almost to tears. So much time and effort gone to waste, and what can you do? My wife found out about it, so just fumed and raged. I was going to go to the office to arrange a scandal.
I, too, was disappointing for Olga, but even more scum-cheats the staff wanted to put in place. Barely dissuaded his wife-they go make trouble such brawlers I suppose there for breakfast eat without salt. I understand that there should be some other way to solve, and somehow I do not know. Populated for the Internet.
After a couple of hours was born such a text. Here

continued
Posted in [mergetime] 1370499716 [/ mergetime]

The next day, armed with my paper, Olga went back to the office of the company to a new appointment to the HR manager. I'm worried people something they're savvy, I will pick up on smeh- in the eyes of the bride will look lohom Chilean. I was looking forward to the result.
In short, all looked alike. Passed the office smoothly, he knocked on the office, came, and after greeting, put the letter on the table. My aunt read, changed color and looked at Olga, and then read it again and throwing on the run, "Wait here," he popped up with a letter in the hands of the Cabinet. There was it for 10-15 minutes. When he returned, threw on the table an envelope with money, no apology, nothing. Olga silently took it and headed for the exit. Already standing at the door, I heard the hiss of the back: "Lucky you, competent lawyer found himself ...."
Nice to hell))). Especially for "lawyer". I'm working as a driver all his life.
I know what kidalovo-are not uncommon. Maybe someone will come in handy our experience. Services of an experienced lawyer, so to speak.

Posted in [mergetime] 1370499811 [/ mergetime]
sorry for the curvature of the hand

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting