Internet communion rules

Our lives are increasingly online. We search the Internet for useful information, trainings and even many educational institutions conduct webinars. And of course, men and women increasingly meet not on the street or in a restaurant, but on a dating site or in social networks. If it used to be something shameful, these days such acquaintances often turn into a long-term romance or a happy marriage.

DepositPhotos

However, on dating sites there are a lot of scammers who play on the feelings of single gullible women. Editorial "Site" I decided to warn you and tell you about the tricks of scammers, which you need to remember in your life. online dating. Especially often they come across women after 40.

Social media dating Marriage scammers They are inventing new ways to deceive trusting women. And they do not disdain anything, wanting to appropriate several tens of thousands, have a delicious dinner or get a good phone, or just want to have fun and amuse their mental disorders. For their schemes, they use dating sites or Facebook and Instagram. After all, there you can create an illusion and only play along in person.

DepositPhotos

Therefore, do not take too seriously photos on the page of a man, on which he shows his material condition, strong friendship, cute attitude to children. Also, many men like to write poems and beautiful phrases, which is so pleasing to the female eye.

Of course, we understand that there is an imperfect person on the other side, but we fall in love with the image. And when it comes time for a personal meeting, many women are already looking at their date through rose-colored glasses. And here begins...

DepositPhotos How to cheat on dating sites
  1. Nice restaurant.
    The scheme is as old as the world, but women still follow it. Now it's time for a long-awaited date, and your Internet date invited you to a restaurant. Naturally, he gave you a beautiful bouquet, showered you with compliments and ordered the best dishes and expensive wine. You communicate nicely, you have a bright future in your head, and then he apologizes and goes to the bathroom. You wait 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and then you realize that the man ate good food, and you have to pay the bill. Sometimes you have to go into debt to pay for a romantic dinner. And the worst part is that you don't even know where he really lives, what he does, and the name is probably made up too.

DepositPhotos

2. Assistance
    Women are made for care, and this is often played by scammers. There are many similar statements to the police from women: communicated six months, he presented himself as a busy businessman, met on weekends, flowers, romance. That's just the trouble he had - cancer mother, whom he paid for treatment. And once the groom had to urgently go to the hospital directly from the restaurant where the couple had lunch, and with great awkwardness he asked to drop a couple of tens of thousands on his card before the evening, because he needs money urgently, and while in the bank you withdraw funds from the enterprise, it may be too late.

Many women transfer a round sum to the account, and then the gentleman does not see. Often a man does this trick with several ladies at the same time. Often the villain is found by the police, and it turns out that he is not a businessman at all, but someone’s husband and father of two children. You need help, but if you are sure about your partner and know your mother personally.

DepositPhotos

3. The phone doesn't work, the laptop...
    Situation similar to the first. You've met a man, maybe not the first time, and he's always on the phone. It could be his business partner or his mother. Here is the story of one of the women: I met Grisha on one of the dating sites. After a short correspondence, he invited me to a restaurant. Picked me up in a cab with a bouquet of flowers. But on the way he kept calling his mother, who was in the hospital. He had some problems with his phone, and the connection was constantly interrupted. Mom used to dial it, too. We were sitting in a cafe, and he asked me to dial my mom's phone because it wasn't working. He said it was very noisy and went to the bathroom. I never saw my iPhone or Gregory again.

DepositPhotos

4. Blackmail
    At this point, we will talk about married women who met a man on social networks, and then they had a small affair. Or there is no relationship yet, but a woman’s curiosity and self-love motivate to find out where this will all lead, and it is very pleasant to feel welcome. The woman talked about her cold husband, and about all her problems, where she lives, what she does. After some time, the Internet cavalier begins to blackmail the woman, which will show correspondence to her husband or talk about meetings. The lady has to transfer money to the scoundrel's account.

DepositPhotos
  5. Tickets.
    Very often women meet on the Internet with foreigners (allegedly) or men from other cities. When it comes time to meet, there are 2 options: he invites you or wants to come to you. Of course, the payment of tickets at his expense. But then it begins: he can’t pay for a train or a plane with his card, asks you to drop your details – he will order tickets and immediately return the money to you. In the end, he makes a good purchase for himself at your expense, and these are clearly not tickets.

DepositPhotos

There are actually a lot of tricks. Many men play on women's pity or, conversely, build themselves a real millionaire. In any case, you should not write too much about yourself - the address, place of work, place of study of the child, because in addition to scammers there are many unhealthy people. As soon as you see that a person is too intrusive, it is better to stop communicating with him. Try to find out more information about the gentleman and do not forget to score his photo in the search engine.

We told you where to meet your future husband.

Tell us in the comments, if you meet on the Internet, and also share the article with your friends on social networks!

Photo by depositphotos preview.

Tags

See also

New and interesting