The terrible truth about the movie "The Secret"! Totalitarian sect: This is why his ideas are so popular.

Recently in our area there was a disaster — missing 15-year-old daughter of my neighbors. After two weeks of searching, she was found in an unfamiliar city with no money and in a depressed state. mentality. The girl was crying on one of the main streets of the city.

DepositPhotos

Passersby fed her and took her to the nearest police station. As it turned out, she accidentally got into a sect, which was covered by courses in the personality development. The situation bothered me, and when the conversations subsided, I met with the girl’s mother to find out how it all began. I also have a daughter growing up, and in such cases it is better to be alert.

At first, everything seemed harmless. Attending courses at the art school, the girl became friends with a creative group of children who spoke very beautifully about human superpowers. They organized meetings in cafes, treated others to delicious food, gathered in the library and read interesting books!

DepositPhotos

Such meetings were not in vain, day after day she spent more and more time for books, communicated with a seemingly harmless company. What they told her there, one can only guess. But one day she asked her parents for a large sum of money for a trip. self-development in another city. What kind of training at 15, and even in an unfamiliar city? Naturally, the parents refused.

She decided to lure them to her side and brought home the movie The Secret to watch together. Dad turned out to be an absolutely sane person and left after 15 minutes of watching, my mother looked to the end, even found a grain of truth in the film and decided to side with her daughter - to allow the trip. But the father stood his ground, categorically banned communication with suspicious teenagers and did not give any money.

The next day, the girl did not return from school. She borrowed the money from her grandmother and left. Thank God it worked out. I don’t know the details, but I know these guys were members of a Scientology organization. They “recruited” receptive teenagers and simply pulled money from them.

DepositPhotos

Later I wondered what was so secret about the movie that the girl brought home? I had no problem finding it online and was surprised by the mass insanity and rave comments on the tape. My interest won. I downloaded it from the video service: me, tea and a mountain of cookies prepared to watch.

The characters of the film are very specific. The good news comes from a crazy mixture of a senile philosopher and a visionary wizard, diluted by an invasion of quantum metaphysicians. Sometimes strange personalities with no less strange conclusions jump through: a writer, a businessman, a housewife, a doctor ...

All of them suggest a neurophysiological miracle, where fluctuationWhat you radiate comes back to you with a hundredfold force. Moreover, it is impossible to find real works of these scientists: not a single scientific publication. Only shooting in the "Secret", only the training schedule, how to get secret knowledge, of course - for money.

"What's the big deal?" you might think. But let’s see if everything is as rosy as the characters say. The Power of Positive Thinking You must visualize your material desires as efficiently as possible. But they will come true only when you know the secret. The secret is very secret, although it has been known since ancient times, but only by the elect, sages and emperors. Today, luck is on your side - it will be told from the TV screen!

The film is designed to bother the head with more than one series, so that zombification is firmly stuck in bright heads. In every argument, the coach of the Galaxy accidentally add an addendum that the secret may not help, it all depends on diligence and patience. “It always works. It works every time, for everyone. Well, if you do not succeed, you do not understand well and think wrongly.”

The real purpose of the film soon becomes clear. The author, a fan of Ron Hubbard, soon issues books based on quotes and thoughts from the film. It served as a great publicity for her, and it worked according to all the principles of Scientology. Then the money floated in the river - training and lectures on the greatest secret brought extraordinary success.

In the world, there are more and more Scientology organizations that worship Ron Hubbard, who was not a doctor, had not only medical, but also higher education. He did not have a healthy mind at all.

Hubbard has been persecuted by police in many countries for tax evasion and cultivating. But he and his followers evaded the police and managed to open new Scientology organizations. Some detoxify society and attract new members to the sect, others persecute all opponents of Dianetics and Scientology. Lies are the only effective way to control people.

Now undercover work centers for the rehabilitation of drug addicts and prickly patients. Sectarian medical organizations are built on the same principle – on promises to completely cleanse the human body of toxins and cure drug addiction. It would be nice if the treatment turned out to be a harmless placebo.

But no, grief doctors treat people with saunas, dangerous drugs and huge doses of vitamins. Plus daily participation in seminars and trainings on secret knowledge with subsequent enrollment in the sect. Still, according to Hubbard’s instructions, Scientologists are paid a commission for every client they engage! It is well known about the deaths. Recovered - well, and if not, poorly visualized recovery by enrolling in the next magical healing program!

To say that the scientific arguments of medical centers are based on absurdity is superfluous. Any knowledgeable narcologist or psychiatrist will immediately refute the nonsense that these doctors tell in commercials.

Today, Scientologists are reliably settled in the countries of the former CIS. People are selected and trained according to all the rules of psychological influence. They know how to convince and speak beautifully, the scheme has been worked out to the brilliance, in the hands of fraudsters not only large factories and insurance companies, they are aimed at taking power here, establishing world domination!

A literal quote by Hubbard, from Reader’s Digest magazine for May 1980, reads: “It’s funny to write with a penny a word.” “If anyone really wants to make a million dollars, the best way to do that is to start a religion.”

The hierarchical structure of the sect is very rigid, it has become a dictatorial system that completely suppresses and controls the human psyche and, as a result, his finances. Scientologists, without a license, use hypnotic methods for this.

Sectarians have reached a new levelIf adults are able to resist outside influence, then teenagers are easily deceived and play on their inexperience and trust. It is easier to lure them to your side and thereby not only pull everything to the last penny, but also cause serious damage to the psyche.

DepositPhotos

A fight has been declared all over the world. At the legislative level, the activities of centers and sectarian organizations are prohibited. In most European countries, they are included in the list of commercial organizations. In Germany, the Church of Scientology refers to psychocults and sects, in Spain and France - to religious sects, in Greece - to totalitarian organizations.

In Russia, some Scientology materials are recognized as extremist, their distribution is punishable by law. By the decision of the courts, the Church of Scientology of Moscow and the Church of Scientologists of St. Petersburg were liquidated. The publication of Hubbard’s The Way to Happiness magazine is also banned in Latvia.

In 2009, the management of the worldwide Wikipedia project decided to ban access to editing the site from IP addresses belonging to the Church of Scientology and all its affiliates.

You can write a lot more, but back to the beginning, to the movie “The Secret”. Of course, there is a handful of useful things there - you need to think only about the good, not to be irritated by annoying little things. But to be like Emele on the stove and wait for wealth to fall is absurd.

Under the innocuous mask of the common good, they do not speak at all. positivity. The idea of the authors is to introduce as many people as possible to dangerous teachings. The film can only be watched by people with a stable psyche. Easily influenced and suggestible film can hurt!

We are not against the theory that thoughts are material and capable of performing miracles. We are against deception, swindlers and anyone who tries to seize the human consciousness and enrich themselves on someone else’s mountain.

Please be as careful as possible and question any information. Perhaps her message is not what it seems at first glance.

If you have a story about how your loved ones fell for the bait of scammers, be sure to share your comments with us. The more people learn about the danger, the more lives we can save! Be sure to show this article to friends, protect them from the danger that has already penetrated into many families!

Tags

See also

New and interesting