Restoring state numbers on cars

Kazan. Universiade. Arrived thousands DEPSov and fight for what is only the conscience allows. Tonight stopped the DEPS prikopat that I have some letters in the room already podtertye and even wanted to write 500 rubles ... to convince Mr. Policeman, the rooms are absolutely read, but that is no longer wasting time decided to number all the same to recover. Print new numbers MREO costs 1500 for a couple of ... Think I can handle myself going at it

It will be 14 photos.

Room to Russia do not want to shoot, so the figures show only the restoration

copy number of the printer

important to set up the printer allows you to make a copy 1 to 1. make multiple copies, so you can select each digit

cut figures on a separate form

neatly cut out the middle

tape and glue the back seat "input" scissors

Further gently impose any appropriate figure pattern behind to seal tape

use special varnish, bought in auto shop, but in the case of an ordinary suit and black nail polish

holding a stencil to put the paint on the surface

then remove the stencil and give the paint to dry before proceeding to the next digit

Stencil reserve as there is a second room which also need to restore

then after the paint dries, consistently doing the same thing to other numbers and letters

result - certainly not as it turns out to die in the traffic police, but in general, too bad, at least no longer prikopat. I have everything, thank you for your attention

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting