Flight of 15 May 2013 on the Cessna 525

Sometimes there are interesting events. With Sasha Hotyashovym we began to fly about the same time. He always flew better know the theory and practice in the order of magnitude stronger. For some time we flew together on the Musketeers. I was an amateur, and he went on to receive higher aviation education in addition to the existing instructor in KVSe and flies on jet aircraft in business aviation. At some point, I had the opportunity to take me to the crew of the company. A huge thank you to him for that. I think not much met the expectations as a co-pilot, but in general, probably this special calculation and was not. Here's a little story about that summer day:

75 photos from here

In business aviation has some additional degree of freedom Contrary Line Pilots, but the schedule and the geography of flights may be the most unexpected and unpredictable. This time it was a little more orderly. We had to make a trip: Domodedovo Voronezh, Ivanovo Domodedovo. The working day began in the morning in the Domodedovo terminal for business aviation. I did not understand one sitting here a company or several, but the terminal repeats in miniature all the services of a large terminal. We piled into the waiting room and aircrew training. I waited until Sasha make certain formalities. It had to fly Cessna Citation 525 Cessna she is, which is certified for single-pilot, but from a security perspective, there are two human fly. I've never flown at the helm of a jet plane, and Sasha retrained in the United States for this type. The co-pilot a reserve in case of problems with the first pilot. By that time I already had more than 500 hours on the piston aircraft. Probably something I could do, but not as nice and as it is done properly trained people :-)))

Together with Sasha, we drove to the main building, to get medicine, to obtain documents and Notes, drink coffee, those fully prepare for the flight. I was just a dumb witness :-))) Then we went back, settled on a plane to attend his rolling out of the hangar. Sasha waiting passengers fills documents. Everywhere it is busy co-pilot, but then I'm not an assistant :-))) expect three people onboard meals prepared according to the wishes of the passengers. In general, the company as a business loukoster among carriers, so unnecessarily will not be here any restaurant food or stewardesses (they are just going to be closely :-))) Next Sasha meets two passengers instead of three, doing the necessary calculations take-off weight, take-off velocity and we started and move in the preliminary. Certainly in my story, I'll admit a lot of inaccuracies, but I hope that I will correct in this case.

After all the formalities and communicate with dispatchers, we take off from Domodedovo, and direct our feet in Voronezh.
On the way to us for some reason do not allow to climb above 210 tier (which seems to be ahead of things go overboard), and therefore the rate of a little less than we have, and fuel consumption a bit more than usual. Consumption was if memory does not change the order of 600 pounds per hour per engine, and a couple of them. At intervals of Moscow-Voronezh, Ivanovo I photographed, because it is not desirable to irritate passengers. That Voronezh.

Video takeoff: vimeo.com/68993930

Here we find the second board of Jet Travel Club. He is here since yesterday. They came here from Sochi. At the helm of Ivan pies and Maxim Savelyev. Sasha and I had hoped to see them here before his departure :-)))

That he is such a Cessna Citation. Cessna 525 CitationJet / CJ - light twin-turbofan business jet aircraft developed by Cessna Aircraft Company, performed in Wichita, Kansas. Family of aircraft consists of models: CJ, CJ1, CJ1 +, CJ2, CJ2 +, CJ3 and CJ4.

The prototype made its first flight April 29, 1991. In 1993 he started serial production of the first aircraft was delivered to the customer 30 March 1993.

Development of the aircraft began in 1989 to replace the Cessna 500 Citation I. The new aircraft mainly used the revised version of the last fuselage family Citation, a new wing and a new T-shaped tail. On the plane were found two turbofan engine Williams FJ44.
While we waited for any formalities and filling side (it had to do just because of the small height at which we were), I run about with a camera on the aircraft. I was lucky, I got on the board with Glass Cockpit. Neighboring 67,172 with an alarm clock in a lump.

And there is quite a nice 1000y combined with Garmin autopilot.

Curiously, in a huge number of American business jets and other large aircraft, the pilot's seat have a fur cover. Perhaps this is more comfortable on long flights than other options. It would be worth a try, but here at Antonio Barone such cases were and they were very thick, because of their pilots rested their heads on the ceiling. He took them off.

Instrument minimalism, the center backup horizon and other flight and navigation instruments.

Workplace KVSa. The cabin is small, so the CF can reach any point of the cabin without getting up.

Left headphone connection and output oxygen mask and switched the microphone from the headphone jack on the mask. The mask microphone built-in.

For me it has always been a puzzle: why do they so much antennas?))

Along the way, without revealing himself, I look around the parking lot. On this day there was held a meeting and it was a lot of business jets.

Truth and aircraft of Flight was a lot.

On the street heat in the cabin, too, but not in direct sunlight and that is good. Sasha has a lot to do, it is necessary to fill in the paper, I hit thumbs

By this time, the crew came second side. From left to right Maxim Savelyev Alexander hotyashe Ivan Pies.

Here they are closer. I was in such company with their skills only coffee spread through the cabin :-)))

In fact, the meeting was short. The boys flew without passengers in Domodedovo.

Here they are taxiing on the preliminary. At a preliminary they had to wait for landing, which reportedly flew Sobyanin. Ready for takeoff.

Plane light, relatively short run.

Posted in [mergetime] 1372225694 [/ mergetime]
Then they promised to show us the set abruptly. Inside the aircraft is impressive, but the outside of the piston after the flight, as it is not very clear to the steepness of the path :-))) Vertical big, but not small horizontal velocity, so the pitch is not as big.

More

Retractable landing gear.

Iii home

More

Posted in [mergetime] 1372225961 [/ mergetime]
And we closed the first plane and moved to a local hotel priaeroportovuyu and on, until it was time to the nearest decent edalni. There is not far from the airfield a large shopping center with large fudkordami. But it's so-so, prose. After only a shower in the room and move to the aircraft. Passengers must be delivered in Ivanovo. Way compared to Musketeer short. Well, that's landing in Ivanovo. Video: vimeo.com/68994069

Here we have a very short stay, we drank some coffee, unloaded the passengers, the formalities and going home to base.

I decided to photograph the interior. Only four seats for passengers, one more place on the toilet seat between the cabin and the cockpit. For seating walk-in closet and luggage compartment. View from the tail of the aircraft.

The compartment between the cabin and the cockpit. On the right a toilet seat. If necessary, fenced off from the suffering involuntary witnesses curtain on both sides. Well, it should be very pressed to decide on such :-))) Left front door :-))

On the floor, soft mats.

KBC hotyashe ready for flight.

Again mass calculation, calculation of the takeoff speed. The same calculation for the approach speed. It we had about 110-115 knots.

Fly. Something where there were storms and it can be understood not only in such clouds, but also on the airwaves. The boards here and there to ask permission to bypass exposure. On the sides of the draw in a thunderstorm, then showers. But we were lucky and away from the route to go is not necessary. "The clouds are floating clouds. Slowly floating, like in the movies. I eat chicken tobacco, brandy, I took a pound. "(Galich) We have really no chicken tobacco or brandy respectively.

To return to the workplace.

Outside, the beauty, but it is no longer perceived.

When something here and I will climb on his plane.

Here is the view from the workplace to the surrounding reality.

More

More

and

Here we have already started our descent step.

So, what lies ahead judging by weather radars.

But apparently all well and quietly.

More

Why is the altitude do not go, it seems that we fly right over the edge of the clouds. And it promises bjaka ahead.

"Clouds over the city rose up, and the air smells of the storm ....»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting