Well done!

I can not understand how much anger in others, and how these same people fall low!

It was like this: I work in the service station, and we have to work 3 garages, one makes hodovka, another on the engine, and the third as it melkosrochka, duck here I work in the shop for hodovke ... stand today with the guys from our garage and the neighboring (Where do engines) runs a small kitten ... well we have looked and thought that someone sheltered from the guys over 15 seconds departs this Kitten (after him someone yells: "What is that thing") at the fighter and hits the trash tank, I run up and he sits and shakes meows he does not realize what has happened.

I picked him up ... and tears of anger on the one who threw his way, out of the master of the shop, I asked who had done it, he says that he and the type of Th problem? Well, we get verbal sparring that has flowed into the fight, it turned out that the winner of this fight, I came out and so is not bad it ruined his face, took the kitten ran to the store and bought him a sour cream poured water, the attempt and went to sleep on foam.

An hour later, I was taken to the police, the people called the police, wrote in the statement that I had to work boldly beat later, he went took a beating. These are people here ... who have hurt defenseless. and themselves as a grab at once "in the bushes!"

Now I write this, and this glorious kitten sitting on my shoulder and dynamic purrs))) Guys safeguard and protect our little friends !!! and indeed anyone who is weaker than you! After all, if we forget about the end of our society! All the love and kindness !! (pictured this same kid)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting