Notice their children!

When Mike was little, he was still big. That is, the eldest in a family of children. Lived difficult. Closely. Hungry. Poor. In 12 years, Mike went to work.

So he went for a walk, but always looking for options to earn. In the summer it was easier.

For example, it was possible to unload the watermelons for watermelons. Or washing cars for pennies.

Mike was no wimp, and 12 looked... 12. Watermelons as the watermelons.

Mother he said that unloads the berries. Mom thought the raspberries. Or sea buckthorn. Also berry.

One day, Mike and his buddy were unloading a huge truck of watermelons. Worked four hours in the heat. In the final hand would not obey, treacherously shaking. The last melon, dragging Misha, heavily collapsed on the pavement, cracked and puffed up her shame out the sweet pulp. Mike realized that it was his salary. The new one will not.

And cried with vexation. But what to do? Gathered in the bag surviving pieces and dragged home.

— Ah, the softy, tenderly told mother. — Broke? Well, nothing, I'll wash and cut, and everything will be beautiful.

Mike lay face down in the pillow. Aching arms, legs and back. Mom called everyone to eat watermelon, but he couldn't get up from exhaustion. Muddler...

Then they became friends to wash cars. Water was held in the column. Rags took mothers. I bought a special shampoo. Drivers willing to trust the boys this work, Smoking there and shouted at them. Mike washed the conscience. It is important that glittered. Drivers quickly realized that Mike washes the best, and stand in line for him.

Mike had periodically pulled away from the next dirty car and wiping the sweat from his forehead with the dirty back of his hand, shouting in the front garden:

— I told you not to climb on the Apple tree!!!

Mike didn't just work, he still walked with his younger brother (younger by 4 years), keep an eye on him, and he tried to make a row.

By evening, Mike with his brother and friends back home. Pals munching chocolates and drinking soda. They bought it with the money, and walked, savoring the taste of the first sneakers.

Misha carried the money home. Every penny. He really wanted a Snickers, but knew that the family has needs more important than chocolate.

So Misha looked away from his friends and clutched my brother's arm. He was grimy, and his pockets bristled from the found chestnuts.

Mike brother came home. In the hallway Mike stretched out his parents money. Brother — chestnuts.

— My God, what are our boys well done! — exclaimed the mother. — Salary brought. See, daddy. Here money, that is chestnuts. Well, what a good girl both...

Misha was upset. His money mother would have equated to the chestnuts, and it was a shame.

— Well, dad said and shook Mike's hand.

Mike sardella. It was very nice that dad appreciated how hard this money, and how hard it is not to spend it on a Snickers. Daddy's hands — the best wages.

A minute later dad caught brother and shook his hand: "well Done!"

Mike saw this and rested her face in the pillow. Aching arms, legs and back. Mom called everyone to dinner, but he couldn't get up from exhaustion.

After a couple of weeks Mike helped dad unload the building materials for repair. Unfortunately the lift broke down. Promised to fix it tomorrow. And then a truck of cement and dry building mixes. And the 10th floor.

There is no escape — we have to carry. Misha tried to take two bags. So effective. With one hard and two.

Friends called him on the river. And play cops and robbers. But he could not. Need help with the repair.

Five hours chilechile with his father. Sopping wet. Left a couple of bags. The last Walker.

And then the Elevator fixed! My mother and brother arrived at the Elevator. Everyone in the hands — on pail of paint.

Oh wow!!!

Over dinner mom said a toast: "to dad!" For Atlanta, who spare no effort to make repairs for a large family.

Misha sat at the table and looked at one point.

— What don't you eat anything? I think you are sick? — thoughtfully asked my mom.

— No, just tired, ' said Mike, came out from behind the table and rested her face in the pillow.

I have collected these random sketches in one story. And still could not natinality his morality. Morality loomed bad, insensitive parents. Who had not noticed. But it is not. Parents good. They loved as best they could, raised children and grew as it rushed through complexity. And all the while holding hands. That is expensive. So extended in time lesson a strong family.

I couldn't think of morality, and did not publish the story.

I still cannot formulate a clear conclusion, which is Packed in all theses, but this story touches me, it would be a pity just bury him.

Therefore, the "moral of the story" I will write the appeal: "take Heed my children!" and tell your favorite anecdote about motivation.

"Fat man was sentenced to death in the electric chair, and it does not fit. The judge gives a week of life and ordered to put the man on a diet. Man is not lost, and gained 10 lbs. Then the judge gives a week, and ordered to put a man on bread and water. Planted. And man another 10 kg added. More give a week for weight loss, left one water — and the guy more, plus 10 kg.

The judge could not resist asking:

— What are you, a reptile, does not lose weight?

And he says:

— Yes, motivation, you know, not..." published

Author: Olga Savelyeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! © econet

Source: www.facebook.com/olga.poputi/posts/1293590450701753

Tags

See also

New and interesting