Aviary for dogs

Private house, and all Gorgaz tsobaken, gosrelektroseti Gorvodocanal who walk and check the integrity of seals and readings made me these things built construction. I have to say, I am against keeping dogs locked in cages and chains, so I have a dog moves freely around the yard, gavchet to bad people, and in an enclosure closed at the time of the arrival of strangers to her men in my presence.
Originally I planned to build an aviary entirely of wood, but after consulting with the people at work has decided to erect a metal frame and then sewings tree. Descriptions of what and how, where and why nowhere. Digging in the vast tyrneta found a picture of the enclosure, which I liked, and took this very structure of the foundation began to create.

48 photos
Some photos made on the grinder, on the part of the welding machine, well, something which skips with conveyers. In tyrnete sit with gvozdёra.
PS. Svarochnik picked up the first time, borrowed from a friend.

Having estimated the place that I possess (from the apple trees felled to the fence and the fence to "hopping place lets") to give 4 * 2 meters. I made a calculation of the necessary material and went to the Metal. It took me:
 - Profiled tube 60 * 30 mm - 76 meters;
 - Profiled tube 15 * 15 mm - 76 meters (substitute rod diameter 10 mm);
 - Steel sheet (for roofing) 1 * 2 meters - 6 pieces. There is a roof, by the way, if anyone is in that much =)
Cut off from the pipe 60 * 30, four pieces of 2 meters and 4 meters by two. I took the pipe length of 6 meters, so that happened without waste. Mark up the place and set the "foundation". In my case it is cinder blocks (left over from the construction) of 8 pieces, do not forget to monitor the level. From back to front must be small slope for ease of cleaning and water drainage in the case of driving rain.

Digging pits, spiked schebёnku, cinder blocks set

We throw the pipe, scald, get the result

Next install the pillars, rear 1800 mm, 2000 mm front

Yeah

Cook top piping on the perimeter height 1800 mm

For sewings lining and stiffening construction cook sill at a height of 200-300 mm

Cooking joists roof

and welds them into place a pre-welded front stop to lag

We cut blanks for the cage door

Welding, constantly monitor the corners and a diagonal

We catch loop

Son helps 

We put in a door and a vertical rack welds

In order to be a favorite of your door you are met head-lock welds, cut from the remnants, scraps and plates welded to the door

Then cook proftrubu that will stop the floor and will serve as a basis for further ... well serve

Like everything in place

"Central lock" mounting kit =)

We cut the Prof. pipe 15 * 15 for the cage door

Cook the seat for the "central lock" the door

And collect the whole thing into a pile

Next, we cut the profile of 15 * 15 on the front pieces to create Reshotka

Getting to weld, I cooked with a distance of 100 mm.

Sub total (hlipenko)

Horizontal amplifier

Well, something like this. On the roof, I missed (in increments of lag), but fortunately turned out to be wallowing in the garden around the ladder of appropriate size, which was immediately adapted and pitch lag slightly reduced, by the way turned out to be the height of 30 mm so that I was glad

Bulletin 150 * 50 was "dissolved" in the bar with the miracle tool penoteksom treated and bolted to the joists in the metal screws 500 mm.

Metaloprofilem brim and simultaneously begin to paint the frame

What would the dog went mad from the sound of the rain beating on the roof Shumkov do, I have this foam 50 mm in two layers

​​

Renovated old plastic bath was removed from the ceiling, which I decided to use

Further detailed pictures there (battery screwdriver on the villages) cover the floor batten 40mm pre-treating anticorrosive corners and started to sheathe the walls lining.

Booth built on a whim and Internet access + content. The frame beams 50 * 50, then a vapor barrier on the outside wall paneling, 50 mm thick foam, then insulation (such as Flex), then again lining. Inside, not painted and not how obrybatyval only from the outside

To lock the door in the open position razdolbal old speaker and screwed to the wall softwood

Then everything brim preservative of all garbage and eventually get

Well, actually the culprit celebration at the time of construction (here we are 4 months)

We are 10 months

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting