Aviary for his dog.

So, good evening to all. Finally found the courage to tell you how I did aviary for your dog with his own hands.
The first dog died about 3 years ago, was very old. He was lean and the chain box nailed to it, in general, as in all country-style. I have long dreamed of doing something like this for a pet, but still could not reach the hands, especially in the country is only for vyhodnym.Pokupat something fundamentally not want only their own hands. In short, as time went on ... the dog has not been about 2 years, and one day family friends came to visit with a gift. It was a puppy malyuyusenky East Siberian layki.Imya him "Baikal».

Accordingly, once the idea was born: it is necessary to do Sobakin house. And not anyhow from rot and waste, and the norms of raw materials wisely and not too big budget. Since I have a big house, the farm is always something to eat from building materials. There is always a tree, as rough and planed for final ottelku. Always have metal fasteners have, a lot of tools. In general, agreed: in the spring begin construction, along with the puppy grows up.
March. The snow is almost melted, begin construction.
Since I'm not an engineer by profession (economist), so did everything solely on your intuition and experiences. From repairing the fence, left a bunch of corners, respectively, and it was used to build the frame of the enclosure. Armed with a grinder, glasses and began to tape measure, and then cut the desired length of the metal to me. The length of the enclosure assumed 3x2 - is the most optimal for the site and the size of the area. Since the welding I did not have, and I do not know how to cook, he decided that the whole structure will be screwed. As a result, drilled holes, vymeryat, then tightened parabolas, somewhere did not fit somewhere customized ... in short, the hardship. Decided to splurge and buy a welding machine. Costs a lot, but it's very necessary stoit.Vesch in the house, do not know how you ever managed without it. After the base floor was ready, it was necessary to ensure the fixation of the wooden floor to the corner. Found old window frames disassembled, removed all the interior fittings, prepared a place for their attachment and immediately decided to paint so you do not suffer and to persist. Paint, by the way, too, was in the presence (left over from painting the fence).

After drying, the metal, it is necessary to move forward. Next, I found a bunch of boards from rough ceiling, even though they tonkovat floor, but given the fact that the dog weighs between forces kg - 25, these boards it easily survive - decided: put them. Armed with a screwdriver and screws start to customize the board to the board. Something already starting to get.

Once the floor was carpeted, it was decided to include the potential cage in place of permanent residence. For that would not rot and the tree was resistant to nature, it was necessary to process a special tool, which again was available.

And now came the next weekend and need to move on. Cutting off the right amount of corners, they sounded the height and width, we decided to cook the rack enclosure in place. Somewhere metal did not want to cook sticky somewhere ... in general learned to cook until the end of construction.

After welding the frame, natural dyed immediately. Set myself the task to the next weekend to do the roof. Fortunately, again, there are metal profile, typical of zinc. In the most time on the dog kennel. Wise for rafters did not (but in vain) placed at the base of four boards (25h150) these were the rafters. As a result, the design of reinforced, made tougher. The wind is not a parachute, roof my weight (85 kg) holds. I think that will withstand winter snow.

Meanwhile, the dog grew, slowly getting used to the dimensions of the enclosure. The next task was - the door for entry and exit and the reason for the grid. Thought to buy netting, because she was not home. But! Found a way out. From the old chicken coop remained net, its something I decided to put for fencing enclosure. Welded the door quickly, and for the reason to use rusty pipes, which are also valyaliis on the site. After installing all the missing, carefully paint over all and after drying was preparing to put the net. Net crepe found pieces of wire. Erased all the fingers, because not all crawled posatizhami. The result: a done deal.

I would like to summarize the costs incurred for the construction of:
1000r. - Fasteners. Screws, bolts, nuts. I do not remember the number, but they all went to the ground. Continue to apply welding.
Welding machine: - 7500 R.
Welding Mask - 2000 p.
Electrodes 500r.
And all! Everything else found on the site and in your home.
Oh yeah forgot to add the most important and valuable - time. Over 1.5 months I've been doing this voler.Kazhdye weekend and all day Saturday before lunch on Sunday.
Honestly, I am proud that he was able to finish and did not give up, because in the end all tired especially when broken, does not work.
Ask geniuses building sitting on the couch, especially not scold me, did as he could, but he!
About me: 25 years old, graduated from the cruising areas, served in the army, married, working in the office.
All good, do good to themselves and others.

Tags

See also

New and interesting