My bd

Good day! I want to share my impressions.
I recently celebrated its DR once, and my beloved wife (I hope you are now reading this!) Invited him to celebrate quietly and family. I put the question stake - a day at sea, or a day at a water park. My girls wailed in unison -AKVAPARK!

A little retreat. I hate the two holidays, DR and NG. Why is that? Because you expect a lot, but still a catch somewhere ... So it was here. I will try to be objective and to transfer all the impressions that I have broken that day. So, let's begin. Fot be much + my comments.

First dumb lyrics. Roads = fucked! I stood in traffic jams 6 (!!!) hours. The computer showed an average speed of 33 km \ h! The road and the accident is a force. Along the way, six Six accidents on the way back. It was all on the adult, ambulance cops and a bunch of iron. Shit, where are you flying? at sea or in the intensive care unit? Just decide!

1. Beauty in the mountains unprecedented ...

ambulance drove another "bustler»

Entrance to the water park (Gelendzhik)

if there are monstrilly, not to toy Rider ...

on the territory of the heap of flowers ... and vacationers want anything to disrupt that (mentality), but the guard stands out!

This I have successfully gone ...

recreation! I go! six o'clock tedious road ... it was worth it!

café-tent ... price- just fucking ...

pool depth of about 4 m ... you can dive ...

it is not a water park! Arboretum is just what that ...

Prices in the cafe on the territory of ... yes I'm a redneck ...

Kamikaze slide height of nine homes ... ... the rate of descent of about 60 km \ h ... at that speed the water a little bit hard and it causes discomfort ... yes dick with him tell the truth ... you ever got the balls from Karcher. and melting rapidly turning into a string hammered between polupopiyami?

braking and further ohrenevnie ...

Evening came, and I decided that a little ... I knocked the family to stay the night and in the morning to go to the sea ... to rent a house is almost impossible! as soon as they hear that at night, the curve of the muzzle and otvorochivayutsya. zakushalis obviously ... I mean ... zazhralis after 3 hours the search was removed from the Russian peasant room. 3 tr issue price per day.

in the morning on the beach waiting for us ...
Commander

water-just lovely! We went down to the beach for an extra charge ...

Beauty ...

miracle ...

at the sight of the yacht for some reason I wanted to pick open it with the ANC ... Doctor, what's wrong with me?

I parked under the sign and was very worried that the evil guys cops punished ... but then I did ohrenel on dorznaki all shit ...

nature ...

clean and tidy ... Gelendzhik though expensive. but clean city. On the way back I realized where I puncture. Everyone was tired after resting lay down to sleep. I taxied back in traffic jams ...
total issue price of just over 10 tr (Turkey cheaper ..)
travel time probkah- 12:00 ...
to the emergency of 12 ...
Road-4.
priobreteniya- picked up at the store ... homeless kitten named Moore ...
... all can kick your ... ...
Haupman

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting