"That Awkward Moment": the rating of the gnarled cars

In the United States ranked the most clumsy, ugly, non-prestigious and simply ugly cars. The respondents did not aestheticism experts and visitors CarInsurance.com, so the list went very personable. In addition to specific models, also referred to things that most decent car can turn into a road scared.

The most ridiculous color - purple. With a slight lag in the second - the third yellow and orange. Interestingly, it cancels the "Curse of color" buying "hot" models from Ford - the traditional color of the car with a label ST is a luscious and carrot.

The most unloved size - compact city avtomobilchiki. In second place - minivans. According to CBSNews, publishes rankings: "Bear, good family men. This minivan is the best excuse to buy a Porsche when the good old midlife crisis ».

Ugliest accessories - stickers- "eyelashes" around the headlights, bumpers stickers on, body kits and spoilers in the spirit of "Fast and the Furious" and a warning sign "in the family car" on the rear window.

10. Cubic Honda Element, in the opinion of the Japanese, is designed for "extreme to 30 years," born to them the desire to buy, but only cognitive dissonance. Model has collected 15% of the vote.
I do not know, I've always liked this car, it is funny, but not nefiga youth, but for a young family the most.

9. Chrysler P.T. Cruiser, opened the fashion of retro, now looks simply stale. From kitsch he was just "too grandfather," considered respondents.

But Petka old I do not read, the machine cool, especially a convertible version. Cool neo-retro style.

Pontiac Aztek, a multiple winner of the ugliest car - and only in eighth place? Avtokritik Dan Neil thinks that it "could not hate more, even if the grille was a swastika." Incidentally, when the creators of the series "Breaking Bad" needed "machine loser for life", the choice fell on Aztek.

It is strange that he did not in the first place, it is terrible !!! That night on the road you will see a lot of bricks postponed.

7. Lincoln Town Car - the best way to announce to all on the road, "I am older than your grandfather." A large, imposing and clumsy. It can be taken only if it is a taxi and you do not have dishonored the wheel.

Oh, those Americans themselves have created this monster themselves and resent. For me so - a good American Volga. And solid, and a lot of potatoes in the trunk vlazit.

Subaru Baja - «the most fun" of the cars was in the rating. That's putting it mildly. The publication Car and Driver also noted that it was perhaps the only case in which the guys from Subaru despised all tips designers.

For me as a smart car. There would be an opportunity, I bought her to me necessarily. Sorry Subaru on this idea did not develop (((

Volkswagen Beetle. Heir iconic model 60 swear at, because in the new incarnation of the car did too "darling" - suitable for cheerleaders and dancers. However, so high in the ranking vehicle moved only by the voices of male respondents - every fourth assured that behind the wheel of "Bug" will not sit down. Women were more supportive.

And I would have sat down, though, the new version, which is now beginning to produce significantly better.

4. Chevrolet SSR - an attempt to create a new niche, combining in one car pickup hot rod sports car ... and failed, of course. A strange monster tried to sell 3 years, during which produced around 24 000 cars.

Good car, those in Moscow has seen - I liked. And judging by the number of issued, yet very exclusive)))

3. Hummer H2: «I have been working as a clerk, because I was not taken into the army." Machine for a lawyer who wants to get on New Year MANPADS and wipes away a tear, reviewing "I've had enough" with Michael Douglas.

I fully agree with the authors, and even add - for this machine is immediately evident that the owner with pipiskoy problems))))

2. Nissan Cube. What this machine is worse than another "cube on wheels» Honda Element? Well, for example, through a review of the rear side windows, which shut down a third of a dark plastic. Every third among respondents CarInsurance.com called this ridiculous machine.

Again, the Americans do not understand the mysterious Japanese soul :)

1. Smart Fortwo - super compact kid with the dynamics of the mower and the same number of options: radio and air conditioning, too, must be ordered separately. The machine caused the rejection of almost half of the respondents. And when the plot behind the wheel of Top Gear Stig avtomobilchika planted, it became clear that even turns Smart does not always when the driver so desires.

Well, yes, in the United States, I would not dare to ride it, crush, and say how it was :) But in Europe - the most it. no sports car, but in Rome you can safely ride in the middle.

All !!!
Do you think what the car clumsy?

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting