He blew away our hero ...

Moscow, August 14, 2013 the Bank "Tinkoff Credit Systems" and a resident of Voronezh Dmitry Agarkov agreed to end the conflict.

"Unconstructive conflict, so we decided to complete his gentlemanly, by removing mutual claims", - says the president of the bank "Tinkoff Credit Systems" Oliver Hughes.
"In 2008 it was just a joke, when I made my application form and submit it to the bank instead of the official form. But the joke has gone too far. Of course, I do not recommend this way other people do. Before a loan need a lot of time to think and to examine the conditions of the bank, but if we agree, we must comply with the terms, "- said Dmitry Agarkov.
"We agree with Dimitri that banks need to better explain the terms of service to customers, - says Oliver Hughes. - We are working to improve financial literacy, provide customers with all the necessary information, give advice on the proper use of bank cards. The bank is interested in building long-term and effective relationships with clients and customers need to be responsible borrowers ».

"As Dmitry not always well disposed to credit cards, we have released for a debit card Tinkoff Black, for which the bank pays 10% per annum on the balance on the card and pay cash back to 30% for certain types of purchases," - said Oliver Hughes. < br />
via the bank's website

Moreover, the site made a mistake in the news and they cashback map up to 20%, so still Dmitry agreed to it ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting