Advertising removed!

Writes well-known blogger Varlamov:

Mayoral elections were held, new (MHD) has not yet begun, a unique time, Sobyanin can praise you for anything and it will not be! Good nobody notices. Meanwhile, in Moscow continue to remove advertising. Reduction of outdoor advertising, by the way, the best thing that has made Sobyanin. With horror I look at old photos, when Moscow was hung with advertising banners, like a bus stop in Shchukino illegal ads. And now? Beauty! Guests are not ashamed to call.

Cleaning the city from advertising, in order to bring it started with the fact that in 2010 removed the promotional banners that spoiled the prospect of Moscow streets. Then he took for that clear center and historic sites of large-format advertising and billboards 6x3 (Boulevard, Garden, territory of the Novodevichy etc.). As a result, over the past year and a half it was, for example, 32% of the dismantled boards 6x3 format.

28 photos under the cut

01. Previously, the building news was all hung with advertising completely. Then the advertising removed and left only the letters on the roof.

02. Now all removed from the roof.

03. Generally Pushkin Square all cleaned. Remember, every house had 3 designs.

04. Now clean.

05. Famous advertising Pepsi and Nokia's who I was there 10 years.

06. Now beauty.

07. Garbage near the exit of the subway. 2 TVs huge, roof construction.

08. All cleaned.

09. In the book Moscow

10. Now clean

11. Here, too, there was something, but I do not remember that

12. In winter, there are folding beds. I remember we wrote them a complaint.

13. Removed

14. For those who have forgotten, were also banners.

15. Their two years ago removed.

16. Tver became visible. And earlier for advertising nobody noticed architecture. By the way, note that the cables from the constrictions and left hanging. They had not been cut.

17. Exit the underground Chistye Prudy

18. Clean up. Although much work remains to

19. In the area of ​​the large shield was dismantled

20. So

21. Remove all advertising fences in the center

22. Now since

23. More recently, the Garden Ring

25. Now

26. Now it is possible to Yandex panorama view, as it was in the Garden last year. Pay attention not only on the banners on the houses, and advertising on the fence.

27. All removed.

28. Dismantling on Taganka Square.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting