CNN: The largest advertising punctures - 2007

Sponsored punctures sometimes costing large companies is very expensive. And, unfortunately, they are not perfect. However, some of the participants here this list Portal Money CNN, could act and poosmotritelney. The company Procter & Gamble , familiar to Russian viewers, is suing a married couple from Florida. Parents of two American brood were shocked to making out their picture on the packaging of branded diapers. Mum and dad say that kids are really involved in the casting, but were "nominal fee", as their photos just added to the collection. Parents no one informs that their children away for advertising.

«Fake advertising Gucci» i>

The Swiss newspaper SonntagsZeitung has published on two bands advertising men eau de toilette Gucci Eau de Parfum, in which half-naked man stared into the frame. And then to my horror the newspaper learned that it is the work of local joker, appearing naked in the background jar with toilet water. Joker became famous throughout Europe.

Google often boasts , which blocks harmful sites. Check the strength of the US search engine made a British consultant on IT-security Didier Stevens, who placed the ad read: "Your computer is free from viruses? On this site we infecting immediately. Click on this link. " Search engine Google has shown this ad 259,723 times, and its "victims" were 409 people, obediently clicked on the link.

The US carmaker Chrysler has put in online advertising with such a plot: a dog urinating on the new Dodge Nitro, receives an electrical discharge and ignite. Following message appears: «Dodge - machine, charged with adrenaline." Animal-welfare advocates were horrified, and in some children this movie caused a very real tantrum.

The favorite of all of America blonde Jessica Simpson took part in advertising a new variety of cheese pizza from the restaurant chain Pizza Hut. I must say that it is really done brilliantly. And in that moment when just half of the United States prepared to still try this pizza, Jessica told the magazine Elle, that she is allergic to cheese, wheat and tomatoes.

Spanish airline Iberia advertised flights to Cuba. She did so - in cartoon clip colorful, dark-skinned Cuban bikini fed milk from a bottle baby-tourist. And at this time he sang bass: "Feed me, mulatto-chocolate. Take me with you, my sweet. " Cuban then really took away the baby to the beach, to arrange for him a hot Latin dance, and then makes the child a massage. After an incredible scandal video was filmed from the air.

One of the giants of hi-tech , a manufacturer of Intel is also not escaped the fate fall into this rating. For the campaign of dual-core Core 2 Duo Processor Company commissioned posters, in which six black athletes ready to run the hundred meters, frozen between office desks opposite each other. And between them, standing and smiling, "white master." Advertising text read: "We get the most out of our employees!»

Text: Alex Muzichuk

According to the materials: DP

via dp.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting