As I began to drink extra. lighting in the kitchen

Since almost all the time I prepare myself, and the lighting in the kitchen sucks.
I decided to come up with some kind of illumination that would light fell on staleshku and was not very bright and does not interfere with members of the household.
The choice fell on aluminum angular profile in China. Conveniently profile is the wall light is scattered less, and less zametnyy.V from the light source is a diode tape, a power source 12 volt.Tak all taschilos with China decided zagoryachitsya and bring in one radio relay, pick her well backlight and eventually the hood.

Will be 18 photos.
The place where it will be necessary to stir up the backlight

3.Vymeryaem the profile length diode tape, as will strengthen the screws on the corners of the tape take two centimeters shorter than nuzhno.Protsess zamerki Fota did not think everything is clear.
Next solder the power cord to lente.Tak I found normal as the thin white cable did not zamorachivatsya utipihu dismissed.

4. General view of the tape.

5.Zamerili and cut off the excess from the profile, just make a hole for the screws.

8.Sam process is not at Fota sverleniyu.NO turned out Chinese goods may not make friends with each other. While drilled broke two sverla.Sverla Enkorovskie stupid and as it turned brittle.

9. Next, glue the ribbon on profelya obtained here is.

11.Podrubaem check all furychit not what is not whiling away.

12.Proverka night light enough

13.Blok supply 12Volt, 4.2Ampera, at a length of about 3 meters diode tape is more than enough.

14.Samo radiorele three lines, each of 1Kilovattu, but we all know that there is no smell of one kilowatt.

15.Pult by this miracle baydy.Bylo wondering how far this device works, because there is 12voltovaya batareyka.Poshli experienced putem.Zhivu on the seventh floor down to the first working more did not check.

16.Dalee all corners fasten the process is not Fota not that interesting it does not bylo.Poluchilos Here's a highlight

18.Nu and in total darkness. In principle, the lack of light.

Posted in [mergetime] 1382586580 [/ mergetime]
Further, all probably wondering how much all this cost just say deshevo.No not all the same when we take in Omsk will much more expensive.
Further estimates:

1) Power supply 384r
2) Radiorele 400r
3) LED Strip Light 2, 8 meters at a cost of 482r
4) Aluminum Area 2, 8 meters 1061r

Total: 2327r

Someone will say nafig zamorachivatsya could buy stupid conventional halogen lamps and paritsya.Otvechayu once, not looking for easy ways, and it would look less pretty.

All you can kick to answer any questions :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting