RGB lights saloon cars

Good afternoon. I decided immediately to post a report on how I recently gashes in Morkovnikov backlight.
Samu wanted to highlight a long time ago, does not reach the hands reach. To some it may seem nonsense, or collective farm, but I absolutely do not care about the result, I was pleased. I faced with some problems, but let's start from the beginning:
Almost a year ago acquired an excellent machine, which, actually, and we will zapilivaem backlight.

Will be 11 photos

Originally wanted the usual blue backlighting, but the store laid eyes on RGB.
It was bought by the tape length of 1.6m with the expectation of lighting for rear passengers.

To switch modes tape (color flicker frequency, etc.) require a controller. It was taken the easiest on the recommendation of the seller.

Power tape 12B, it was decided to stick to the cigarette lighter, so the easiest way. For this it was necessary to remove the front panel.

Then everything is simple: the controller is powered from 12V, and are soldered to the output 4 wiring from the tape.

But it is not so simple. The photo solder factory from the first piece of tape. The second and podsleduyuschie pieces Allow invitations to solder. What took me nerves, mats for the whole hour, when I tried to solder something, it's just f *** u. When nearly scored bolt on the idea and sent to all such mother accidentally turned up the solution to any forum: there are special connectors. Immediately I blew ass and went to look for them in the same shop. I found the price 23P apiece. Sam did a photo, taken from internet.

Friends, maybe because I have x ** th plumber, but I strongly recommend that bought all of the connectors, and save time and nerves)
The wire used phone 4 hzhilny. Conveniently, just 4 cores and 2 pull is not necessary, but it is very inconvenient that the wire section is unrealistic thin and twisting hold on snot. Never so do not take. If you find 4hzhilny normal section, it will be the perfect solution, I did not see in local stores.
After stranding all 4 pieces of tape and power connections, very quickly came n ** yes controller puffed. Strange, because the polarity of nowhere confused and even the rate of power and resistance to 4 pieces of LED strip 40cm, power controller 145vt should be enough with a vengeance. So I do not f ** solved this first quest, sent to all the ** th and went to bed. Work continued until the morning of the next day. It was bought by another controller of the same power with remote control (very useful). and connected only two front tape. On the back, I decided to put the bolt. Well so far. What came of it in the end (sorry for the quality, filmed on the phone):

Two

Three

Four

And remote

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting