LED backlight monitor with his hands.

A selection please do not break, I will inform you how to finish.

Once upon a 19 "LCD monitor BANQ FP991.

But at one point he refused lights. This fault is quite natural for the monitor illuminated from the cold cathode tubes.
I myself am a little pondering in electronics, but then for some reason it did not climb. Well, in general, I dragged it to the repair, put 2k p. He has worked for less than a year, and again began a sudden turn the backlight off. After the lights completely blacked out, empirically, it has been found that it is switched off lights and not matrix. In general, it was decided to transfer him to the LED backlight.
Of course, I'm not out of the blue started to do it, first applied to the search, but there is not very much to find. Well, just what we need as many diodes. Pre proekspirementirovav 19 "Samsung LED and improvised tape (5050 diodes warm 60 meter) came to the conclusion that we need a cold light and a greater number of diodes per meter.

Then I started to disassemble the monitor. In order to establish the possibility of such replacement. He took off the back cover, the protective cover and the board opened my eyes:

Immediately said to myself that repairing these repairers. On the left can be seen the powerful board tranzitory course has domestic and soldered like this ...
Anyway, it's on their conscience, they generally guarantee 1 month to repair a given)))

Returning to the diodes. With the ends of the matrix (top and bottom) have been found removable lamp holders:

So I pulled one in order to study design and to determine the size (whether the LED will tape and what):

After examining the structure of holders of standard lamps, my eyes fell on a cold LED ribbon on the 3528 diodes with 120 diodes per meter. I gave her all of about 240 p !!! They cut me Magazev not a multiple of the meter as usual, namely the segments (3 diode) to the desired size of me. This tape 2 to 16 Cement. Here it is:

Here I have found it in the holder.
He's a mirror instead of 2 tape. Place the tape in the holder simply wonderful! And since self-adhesive tape, then it fiksanulas she's fine. + Holder is a radiator that is beneficial to the type of belt life.
By the way, these holders Samsung'a was not there had to dismantle the matrix completely. So what to do with these holders exceptionally lucky.

Here are the holders of old lamps to LED tape:
In general, all brought back to the truth of a multiple tape segmetam completely entered and had to bend to 1 diode, well, that's okay.

But there was one school ... As you can see, on a white field, is dark upper right corner - it turned out to sdohshy segment. Xs, like all the lights in the store, well, maybe dozagibalsya:

Yeah, Monique dirty and not young, he said, but now it is almost pure as the first picture.

In general, the brightness and color rendering me completely satisfied. A little beige casts, but color correction when the matter must be addressed. Monitor still assumed in the kitchen, and not for design work. And on color picture shoal in general illumination is not visible:

I Tapes powered by 12 which feeds the monitor itself, and that the lights would be turned on simultaneously with the matrix, rather than a separate button, adapted here with a shawl eragrostis, vypayat from the old motherboard.

Here are refurbished and new monitor with LED backlight standard.

Posted in [mergetime] 1346163045 [/ mergetime]
The result: Instead of regular 2k rubles I had spent a total of about 240 p.! And a couple of hours. And he ofigel on the result.

I finished.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting