Highlighting pram with their hands

When you start walking with the stroller of the present know what we have bad footpaths, in which they killed a state, a hideous lighting in the streets.

So I decided to gash the backlight for wheelchairs, good materials that are sold on every street corner.

First, highlight the pram need something to eat.

Long did not think - took the battery with the supplied in the winter on a trick scooter.

Will video + 11 photos

[next]

The main question is - lighting the space in front of the carriage to be seen where to go and what "challenges" await us there.

To do this, set on a car bought for the navigation lights, which is a 2 LED strips that were so bright and voracious, he decided to use only one.

The same LED bracket, but burns.

Next trick.

The Electrical goods bought some LED strip with 12 volt power supply.

LED strips are blocks of LEDs, 3 pieces, and it is clear. Power LED - 3, 5 volts. 3 times 3, 5 to 10, 5 volts, remains tense, about 1, 5 volts drops on resistors built-in strips.

In any case, I soldered into the tape resistor impedance 10 ohms to insure tape from the higher voltage. Check ribbon lights. Soon new year)).

Next, we need to bring something like a control unit, in my case - a 2 buttons - one to activate the front "lights", the second - to activate LED backlight wheelchair.

And of course, I need a fuse to fire in case of "short stacks". I took a usual car.

He estimated that the power of Lena about 4 watts (I used 3 LED strip) + led bar - 2 amp fuse should be enough. It seems to be not mistaken.

After assembling the backlight pram need all this stuff to mount directly on a wheelchair.

The problem is that the convertible stroller, so it has many moving parts that are in motion can damage or break wiring. Therefore, I decided to install lighting on fixed elements wheelchair.

Ribbons sewed the old fashioned way - common threads.

Naturally, all electrical connections are insulated with electrical tape.

The control unit (2 buttons and fuse), not thinking for a long time, secured the same tape on one of the pillars of the carriage. It was very convenient. Quickly, the touch can turn on or off the backlight wheelchair.

Tail Green Ribbon started in the "Salon", it came out very "nyashnye." One can see the baby's face.

Ultimately, that's what happened.

In the end, I was very pleased with the result.

Advantages backlight stroller:

- We see where he was going stroller, all potholes and bumps in the road visible from afar, giving room for maneuver;

- Strollers can be seen from afar. When crossing the road drivers see the lighted carriage and advance stop, even just to admire;

- Good New Year spirit. Many people come to be interested in - what and how, and the children, squealing with delight;

- Highlighting inside the cabin allows you to constantly monitor the child - what is he doing there?))))

Disadvantages:

- System voracious. The battery capacity of 8 Ah battery lasts for 6 hours;

- The battery is quite heavy and requires podrazyadki.

In the future, I want to reduce the number of LEDs that reduce power consumption and to assemble a system on the basis of 5 volts - the power of the external battery for mobile devices.

All kick ...

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting