To help Nerukozhopam

Like many here, I'm in a state of repair (3 RAC, 72metra). In order to save a lot of money, some of the work that do not require high qualifications do myself. For the uncles to give 100 rubles / square meter stripped wallpaper, etc. I think chocolate too. Today I want to share with you (to save you time, money and health) effective way to remove oil paint from concrete.
After the failure with the use of paint removers, examined the issue on the Internet. Use betonokontakt once seemed chock-style. This is also written "repair guru" in discussion forums. Logic yasna- santehkabiny wall is exposed to vibration and at some point the plaster depart formation. Wash discredited sama smeared 3 square meters, and after waiting 30 minutes- managed spatula to remove the square 30x30 cm (just prior to putty). Experimenting with alkalis (as advised other monsters construction) did not, because they are very dangerous. The most effective in many forums (people write on decades of experience) is considered the mechanical removal of the ax. Long and tedious. Suddenly, in the not very popular website, I find information on some Pribluda, which sobsno speech.
3 (2, 4) steel chain links of 9-12 bar of approximately 4mm (welded joints in the links), 6x100 bolt, nut and washer.
Sobrat- As seen in the photo.

The angle of attack (the wall) is chosen empirically. Do not forget about security !!!
Result 30 seconds work- paint with filler defeated.

The same wall, but with the kitchen, pasted over oboyami- vyvod- wallpaper washable pre-tear.

But on the "soft" wall of some nizkomarochnogo concrete (he saw to cut aerated concrete), the effect is not as long and ubeditelnyy- leaving deep ruts.
That's all I wanted to say. Thank you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting