Limpiada for dwarfs

My favorite cousin-dwarf Dima really wanted to visit the limpiade (he is the type of athlete nogomyachik), but suddenly found that the relatively high (by the standards of the province) wages Engineer 30 thousand rubles is too small for a trip to Sochi At least 2-3 species competition (where the cost of the ticket is not in Disneyland entrance, and for each type). Nice Railways takes for your mobile chicken coop both five-star hotel in Turkey, and the domestic prices of the resort and all the Emirates in the zero-soviet service. Êàî for two to cheer on the country needed weaving; not difficult to understand who is behind the country will go to hurt, probably for Dima's account - the best people: Kobzon, Bondarchuk, Xenia, Stas Mikhailov, Dima, Dima Luntik probably Nagiyev any more funny klovany. A dwarf Dima would not go; I studied probably bad though Excellent.

Why holiday "that you and I deserve" on Dima's money (as a taxpayer), Dima can only see on television in the ten-minute break between advertising pads, powder and kokakoly? Why torch not damped at the bottom of the sea and at minus fifty, faded out in the hands of Kobzon? What he's already gone out, ten times? No longer believe; and I understand that all the proffer, but then we beat their butt to the chest, they say nanokosmicheskie technology. Why this shameful farce and disgrace on YouTube?

And I'm all about the old povorchu. In my village, three asphalt is no, that is there are no even curbs - mud. At home, in the Saratov region, too, there is nothing after the Soviet regime ended abruptly. In our country, there is no road between the cities, especially to the east of that hachsiti - really not! A nearby one million, where I am constantly in tusuyu McDuck, Samara - look like living in 2013 (and they will soon be championship nogomyachiku). It is no accident our Samara Gena Bobkov drinks, I would have drank.

Because the 51 billion dollars spent is, in other words, fifty one thousand million dollars, you think about it! Or 1 680 000 000 000 (one million six hundred eighty thousand million rubles). You can imagine the scale? This compositions cutlets money that can make the whole country a comfortable and fundamentally change the infrastructure of immense proportions. In the nineties, many watched the gold and foreign exchange reserves of the country, and remember that when accumulated 10 billion it was a great achievement for the whole country. And further. What is happening is comparable to the purchase price of Lada Space Station.

At least one person from this site do not need a new stadium in his city? And if suddenly you are a resident of Sochi, why do you run for spizzhenny bobslenaya yard? All Russian orphanages could be converted to the value of a single object.

I do not what that is happening in the sur zombilende recalls. And it really glad gnomes happening, greeted the torch will be watching figure skating competition, men who jump on skis in length. Just think ... jump on skis in length ... AT-HU-I? What in the world will change that in my country will change in my life will change if Russian dwarf on the projectile huidrilen money, which you can build a nuclear submarine, jump on two rods per meter on the American dwarf? Increase pride and identity?

A horse in the basins ... fucking moron I was the only one and I do not understand? Dick to him with a ballet on ice, probably some sort of grandmother like Samara (in her house to be demolished), and curling ??? CURLING fucking AAA !!! Pebbles fucking on the ice, it's even dumber than playing DotA! Only in the bunker that is not required to play the stadium for a billion dollars.

Circus dwarfs skating, under the rotten planks which have stolen the country. Fuck you fuck with my Sochi, cuts and stability; fuck you fuck with news about the Olympics.

I'm for eSports, we've got more honest.

@ Danieldefo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting