Landsberg- eg Lech in Germany

I recently brought in Bavaria Landsberg am Lech, which is almost 900 years old. The town has only 27 thousand. Residents hit the charm of old buildings, narrow streets of comfort and beautiful views of the river.

32 photos will be (my)

1. View from the Bridge on the River Lech, on the road to the city center.

2. The weather was very warm, so I stayed a little on the bridge (here carried the coolness of the river), and made a couple more shots.

4. View the other side of the bridge.

5. And these buildings can be seen in the center. From the 14th to the 19th century Landsberg- eg Lehi was a major transit point for traffickers salt. Small houses, which look like the dugout, served in the 17th century for the storage of salt.

6. Now restored houses people live, as well as shops are craftsmen and small shops.

7. The central square

8. The very first building sprava- City Hall.

9. Marienbrunnen- fountain with a statue of the Virgin Mary.

10. Shmaltsturm (Schmalzturm) - one of the few towers of the city, which was built in the 13th century and survived until today.

11. Shmaltsturm other.

12. As the name "Landsberg» (Land- land, Berg- Mountain), the town is built on the mountain. Therefore, walking in the center, or constantly have to climb the mountain, or down with it.

14. Bayertor (Bavarian Gate) - fortified wall with a tower on the eastern side of the town, was built in 1475 on the orders of the Duke Ernst. From the inside visible clocks, bell tower and the flag of the fortress.

15. Inside

16. On the tower itself was not hit, but was able to walk the aisles.

17. This historic tavern, to my great regret, was closed. I'm sure they sell the most delicious beer in Landsberg

18. And here is the outer side of the fortress with turrets, a coat, and biblical figures.

19. Another view of the castle.

20. And in this tower you can go ...

21. ... if you walk along the ramparts.

23. Catholic monastery

24. A few more pictures from the center and outskirts of the town.

30. Past this fun-filled garden, seen at a house in the center, I could not just walk past ...

31. The collection of garden gnomes ... there is so typical of southern Germany that have probably considered a cliché.

32. This photo is the last one. I just wanted to finish the compilation of a positive.

Unfortunately, the time to visit Landsberg I had a little, and I have not captured half of its attractions. I really hope to get into it again and catch up. Thank

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting