A where is it?

Coincidentally, our half remnants holiday coincided and after some wrangling, we decided to relax into something more accessible than Sochi, the Crimea and other domestic. Especially because on the nose November and the choice was only budget Egypt from which many of our compatriots are doing mass Fiii ...
Therefore, taking a small (it was completely at happiness-who would not be happy absent from school for a week) and drove out bags cat (which is already obuel of unexpected joy) we went on a journey.
Will be about 31 pics + small videoprikoly.
I will try to combine the subject of cats and boobs)

After short duties and short meditation and capturing everything you need in the way

we went to a distant and mysterious land.

Dear YaPovtsy. The first person to say that there is terrible, there is someone out there like mordobitie-damn it, where Russian! Hotels, bars, swimming pools, all you hear is a Russian speech!
Yes, about critical objects can be seen is (sorry, could not resist)

And when you look at the shop signs, you can just fall into a nirvana-violent fantasies rarely where you will meet ...

Pleased that was immortalized the name of the wife ...

But the trade ... It was just a Kick-starting with exorbitant prices possible before udelali ...

What most imperceptibly left without money))
For anyone out there just do not call

I was surprised to learn that there provoslavnoy church, which has a couple of millennia

Well, no beggars same way ... but very few of them, we have seen only here it

Our speed bumps, most recumbent worldwide

And here and there, the biggest speed bump was me personally inspected and approved in the amount of 3-mers in width))

Despite the fact that the city turned only 43 years (I've always thought that the earliest date for the cities of Egypt is ovno mammoth) there is a very beautiful architecture

Bedouin village reminds us of something, shovels, swept under the comb

Still, these people live (can be called natives, Bedouins, Ethiopians) themselves ... no taxes, any army, anywhere. Marshal of the nobility said that (Sheik in their language) and will!
Boys under 6 years are left to themselves, they can spend the night in any of ... sorry, hut village. There they were obliged to feed, drink and that's it ... After 6 years, to work! And what about the girls interesting, if a guy goes woo (when procuring the same sheikh) girl can pour it either sweet or unsweetened tea ... comments are superfluous) But if a guy chooses a wife, she should front teeth to chew walnut! Could not, it problemmy (

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting