My dog ​​traveler.

My dog ​​traveler.

It just so happened that part of my life, my spaniel with me devoted mountains. I do not know he liked it or not, but in the process of gathering before marching backpack he blows the roof, he could not sit still: all sniff, help to pack products, with an air of importance to check whether anything is not forgotten, lie down at night with a backpack and not closed his eyes so as not to forget it. And sometimes it was necessary to forget, in fours and fives, even such a dog is prepared to do nothing (

Will 44 photos from different cameras and different people, without chronological order.

During his 10 years, he was with me for more than 20 trips 1-2k.s, not counting the small raids for 2-3 days, visited all the major valleys of Mount Elbrus to the Black Sea, rises to a height of 4200m above sea level, ride on all types of excluding air transport (although cable cars, air conditional))

Two weeks ago, he was gone ... This post I write in memory of the devotional companion and best friend Agatha.

The first campaign. May of 2004, Federal District. He is only 6 months.

Somewhere near Dombai.

May 2007 together zhrem snow. Dombay.

Amateur swim in mountain streams. p. Dzhalpakol.

And then play with the stick, there.

Alpine camp Uzunkol. 2008

River Valley Chat (Uzunkol) 2008

The only time had to drag, cut paws on the ice. Ice fields of Mount Elbrus 2008.

there

2005 somewhere around Teberda

River Mahar, 2009 ford inflow

Hiding from the rain p. Kichi murudzhu. Dombay

Or who has no desire to freeze the ass))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting