Mini Guide-books on Vietnam

Hello!
Recently returned from Vietnam. I want to tell you about our little adventure campaign on their own without a tour operator.
Write'll be a long time, there will be about 50 photos I finish unsubscribe.

We started with the purchase of all tickets - nothing fancy at Skyscanner! Choose the cheapest, but the only direct flight. It turned out to Aeroflot, which we did not regret a drop. Round-trip ticket costs 25 thousand.

Visas to two weeks do not need more than 15 days, or buy a visa ($ 35), or pay $ 100 for each day of delay.
It is noteworthy that we have a friend bought a ticket there and only at the customs office in Vietnam was not passed because there were no documents to travel. Strangely, he had to take the ticket to Cambodia (wanted to go there later) only then allowed to enter.

Arriving a little torment at the airport with a friend who took a ticket to travel, take local calls and catch a taxi.
Speaking of communication: be sure to take - I was talking 150r for 2 weeks (half left) and Russia called and they do not have roaming (within the country), and an Internet 3G NL and works great. Vittel my called.

We went to a pre-vybranamu place where there is a bus station and the hotel and close to the center.

And here came

The guys they're pretty athletic. In the morning, play a kind of football our potatoes, but valanchikom and legs. In all the parks doing exercises, engaged in the gym there and established.

Throwing things at the hotel for $ 10, went to inspect the immediate vicinity
On the street can be found here are living creatures

Or are

And eat

Of course after a night flight walk up a long time, sleep hunting, and the difference in 3hours. Therefore, we lay down to sleep.
Pre got tickets for slipbas. This sleeping bus rides at night. It is worth $ 10. You can of course and sitting for $ 6.

While standing bought tickets, I mean standing, leaning on a column litsezreyu street. Here boy flies to me, pulls me sneakers and starts sized, clean toothbrush. I'm shocked - he smiles!
Having finished their procedure (50p vyklyanchal) get out. In general, Vietnamese traders are extremely clingy, sometimes even too bothered.

Well, never mind. They waited for the bus and went to Mui Ne on slipbase.
Here's a he

We drove, drove and arrived !!!

We should also mention the traffic:
All travel very slowly, but there is almost no traffic jams.
70% is a motorbike, then taxis, buses, trucks. I am missing, respectively in size, and one who is more right. Private cars are scarce. At the same time all go and constantly buzzing. Just indicate their movement.
At first, very unusual.
As they say in Vietnam - Green food, food yellow, red lights and food.
In general, there are very PPD subjective. It is difficult to say that at least someone takes them. The concept of oncoming almost there. Travel as convenient.
If you stand at the crosswalk and wait until you miss, then so the whole holiday and downtime. You just have to go - you will tour all by yourself. At first, again, terrible - and then you get used to.

Posted in [mergetime] 1385916583 [/ mergetime]
Video of the motion

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieJQaIaJ58

Pre vysotrev Bukin in hotel there and profit.
Taking on the spot turned out cheaper. Bukin at $ 30, $ 20 on the site of the double
Of course, air-conditioned

Here is a hotel

And we went to eat !!!
We ate a lot, just not what we wanted and feared
The Mui Ne is an entire street of restaurants with marine reptiles - you choose a mile-and-forth.
Everywhere aquariums and basins with marine reptiles, tychite finger and negotiate the price. Yes, speaking of languages: Russian and broken English and had no problems)))

So: if you take even the most expensive reptiles (lobster - 900p per 1 kg), then with alcohol, and we drank to my shame mnooogoooo (local rum at the restaurant, a bottle of 0, 7 is 150r) will come to a maximum of 600 rubles per person)
If you just eat, then 100-150r.

Generally prices: beer 15P. (Saigon), water 0, 33 (7p), Bacardi 0, 7 in any store 350r. 60-70r local rum)))))) just horror)))))

I liked the different shells, eels, barracuda. ​​
Blue crabs are delicious, but picked them tired, crocodile like a sturgeon. Turtles did not - sorry tartilu) and KSAT have a great french fries with their mayonnaise, it is very different from ours, and like a cheese sauce.

We need to trade everywhere - even in the river restaurants

These restaurants are called Bo KE. They are very much

Spring rolls in rice cakes with shrimp and hot sauce ... mmmmm !!! Fairy tale!

Yes, here's another: Vietnam food is not spicy.

And I still get to this brute)
I'm right in the photo)

We took a motorbike:
Generally such cases, immediately describe.
In Mui NE tales take, we took on the $ 6 + telefonchik machine in case of policemen. They give no rights at all and any liens - contracts. True, we had to make friends with prokatchitsey, she is the owner of the shop opposite the hotel.
But Nha-Trang sadder picture. Without the right (only local rolled) give very reluctantly and under your responsibility. The police will take away the bike - a fine of $ 50 the owner of the bike, or $ 100 on the spot

Speaking of money:
As you have seen any price in local Dong or Dollars. Rubles not recommend taking in general, the course is not very interesting. We took dollaryi credit - full ATMs.
How to navigate in the prices we calculated it: for example there is something 000dongov 20, divide the amount in half and add to the existing - and this will be the amount in rubles, ie 20 + 10 = 30R. It's easier and more convenient to all. At the same time throw out 3 zero.

And we went to ride

Farm growing dragon) fruit such

So he

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting