A new piece of razmyshlizmy

In fact, after each topic to me is a rapid stream of letters that I lie, it's not that I do not understand, do not know and do better for me to kill myself against the wall and remove the account from the site, so as not to confuse the minds of the readers his Communist (Maoist, Marxist, kitaefilskimi, Zionist) and all sorts of nonsense.
Well, actually, in the letter of angry readers need to answer what I'll do in this topic. Actually, this is the next portion of the argument in the context of responding to letters + a couple of new stuffing.
So after all, poor China \ Chinese people or rich?
So the fan unwound, shovel in hand. Oh, Uhnem ...
Do not break, the end will outline

So, after all, let's talk more about the local prices.
Quote of today's letter:
& quot; ... Parma ham found most cheap 400 yuan / kg ... & quot;
Actually, the argument killer. He said as the cut. So that's straight and it seems people say this looking you in the eye and lazily holding out: "What they say, ate? There is nothing to beat them? So you, bitch, nothing to confuse people with tales of the local low cost ».
Well, then I sighed, looked down and realized that I cover is actually nothing. Indeed, Parma ham expensive here (and that for such a beast, never heard ... I only Parma violets associates. Enlighten me, good people ...

Yes, yadrena louse, I once said that there is milk and honey, and all worth a ruble for a bucket? Hamon, whiskey, brandy, cheese, some teas there really are very expensive. As, however, and everywhere. But it all depends on what ... It is possible to choose to take expensive booze.

And you can (you would not believe), and take the cheap ...

You can buy an expensive cheese ofigenski ...

And you can take and cheap ...

The next item - housing. The following quote:
& quot; ... In the new area of ​​combustible my friend rents an apartment with her husband, to pay 7900 yuan for about the same apartment as I described above. Is that better furniture.
And this is only Guangzhou. Prices for identical properties in Shenzhen alone differ 1.5-2 times. I've said nothing about Beijing and Shanghai ... & quot;
But who can argue something. Nice to live not forbid. In the same area in Beijing CBD apartment can cost as much as 1,500 yuan

As for the 22,000 yuan. Every whim. How can you argue with such arguments ... Yes, there are expensive, there are cheap ...

As for the poverty of Chinese peasants ...
I agree, they look not so hot ... poor, terrible, dirty. Have you come to any rural cooperative in February-March and August-September (when the peasants revenue for six months to rent deposit). I initially ofigeval when filthy dirty peasants to get out of cellophane Kul'kov heap yuan (too dirty and filthy). Now something has become accustomed, that the Chinese, who lived in a clay hut with chickens together in the savings bank is a few hundred thousand, he to his grave and take (or, more likely, his children will take away every penny and will revel in cities).
Such photos - thousands. Google on request 袋子 钱

Enough money they have. Only here you will not know about this ...
As long as the bank does not will glance and admire. Often they do not even bother buying shoes - barefoot so the bank and claimed ...

But, of course, the poor too full. And how could it be otherwise. Here now again will flow indignant cries ... Yes, there are poor people. Yes, there are beggars. But where they do not exist? He who tills has all ... Here are new house in the village (photo from an old report). Gather idiot son-car buying

But, of course, fully and idlers who only have a cup of tea so to knock knuckles mahjong. Everything is relative ...
Photos, again from the old.

About
& quot; ... ubozheski slow Internet ... & quot;
I have the cheapest rate - 600 yuan a year. I was completely satisfied. In China all the flies, and foreign Internet I only need to call on Skype (well, sit on Yap).

About Internet censorship ... (and about censorship at all)
If you suddenly find that you are banned from the Zimbabwean internet portal, is greatly saddened you?
If you can not read the news in Hindi from the portal Babadzhura state-Kurudura because your country is censored, I think you are not too upset.
The Chinese do not care about foreign Google and YouTube. About Internet censorship loudest yell those who can not zatvitit another crap and put another farting panda on YouTube, as well as a ton of dakfeysov on Facebook.
Although in general, yes, it is. But so full of holes that it is easy to circumvent. Baidu will not look at the request of the "Great firewall?" To paraphrase a request for "I harmonized" (Chinese Internet slang, the meaning is the same). Wikipedia article about the Tiananmen locked? Yes climb up on any BBS-ku, and about all the euphemisms you tell and show even a picture.
About censorship tell those from all the sites and know about Taobao Alipey, and for the rest of the brain is not enough ...

The argument that kills me the most and all ...
& quot; ... I'm here for 7 (10) years, I know ... & quot;
Why did those who "knows everything" does not know elementary ... For example, what is the State Council. How many provinces in China. Who is head of the CCP.
Do not believe the "professionals." Ask any - all will tell you that issue Visa or Mastercard of any Chinese bank - is impossible ... Then, they are professionals.
If they included the brain, and anything would understand, they would have got himself a virtual visa, and it has taken \ sent the money (this is good advice, perhaps).
As you can see, the card has all the attributes - the number, date of action and CVV2-code. Open, receive money Visa Transfer, to transfer the main account and remove any ATM ...

And those who cry about the fact that "the Chinese monetary system is closed, it is impossible to withdraw money blah blah blah ..." Why I can safely send money to any Visa card in the world, and they suffer with the transport of cash, sending all transfers, etc.
Because they do not know Nichrome (pardon my French). You can get online and the same Western Union, you can without Chinese ID to register anywhere, even where it is seemingly impossible. You can find cheap and quality stuff. You can all just need to think a little ...
I have everything.
In fact, useful tips - weight, and if you feel that something can be done, it looks - and it turns out that you can (this is for those who want to go to China \ already living here)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting