Walk around Copenhagen.

Dear YaPchane and YaPchanki!

I bring to your attention a small photo of a trip to the capital of Denmark - Copenhagen. The pictures will be accompanied by a small amount of text that will take some time and require patience.

... At the present time we are with my husband, we live in Finland and it so happened that we fell weekends (Easter Sunday) at 29, 30, 31 March and 1 April. In connection with such happiness, we decided to take off for a couple of days in Denmark. But because of the holidays, all the airlines raised ticket prices and agreed to work on the study, we took another day off 28.03.

To compare prices:

from 29.03 at 01.04 - 748 euros for two round-trip,

at 01.04 and 28.03 - 437 euros for two round-trip.

Tickets bought online 2 weeks prior to a trip through the airline's website Finnair. On the same day chosen a suitable hotel (for the price, location and free cancellation) through the website booking.com.

This was our first experience of independent planning a trip to another country, without recourse to a travel agency. As it turns out this is very convenient, faster and cheaper.

Once we were at the airport in Copenhagen, it was the question of how to get to the hotel. On the map it was close to the airport, but in fact we were going to it more than an hour. Copenhagen, we were met by a strong wind (which was every day to be fed).

In the foyer of the hotel we were asked to pay immediately (we were even better). For 4 nights we paid 250 euros (1 euro = 7, 184 Danish kroner).

Wi-Fi free.

Breakfast cost 10 euros (yogurt, sandwiches, tea, coffee).

The room was a double, but small.

Restaurants and cafes in the hotel there was only a bar.

But the corner was a bowling alley, which was a restaurant.

The photo only sign the hotel lobby I was not photographed. In front of the church (perhaps we have not understood what it is).

Our hotel is located near the train station Tårnby, and to get to the center of Copenhagen, we had to find a machine selling tickets on the train. As we have explained, we had to travel only 2 stations (the second exit). This is about 8 minutes path. Machines were at the station, and at random, we bought 2 tickets to the station Kobenhavn 72 crowns (as the city is divided into zones, we had to drive 3 zones).

Ticket pictured evening and morning I did not sfotkala.

On the first day, when we got to the center of Copenhagen, it was cloudy, cold and the wind was blowing. Sometimes it was either snow, or rain.

Very surprised by the shape of trees.

And the trees were so many around the city.

Unfortunately, I could not remember or write down the names of all the monuments, as time was short and I had to see a lot. That is why we, in the city, did not use public transport (except electric), but only walked.

Unfortunately, in cloudy weather, photos were slightly gloomy. But then the fun will

New Carlsberg Glyptotek.

Excellent museum.

Next will be a few pictures of him.

New Carlsberg Glyptotek.

In the foyer of the New Carlsberg Glyptothek.

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek

New Carlsberg Glyptotek ...

Yeah ... interesting exhibit))

New Carlsberg Glyptotek.

This street, which is opposite Glyptothek.

And this ...

Next, walk around the city.

This is the famous harbor, where, even in cold weather, you can sit in a cafe on the street, you will be given a warm blanket, and what you order at the bar. In umbrellas embedded heaters that warm the top, the warm air. We got angry for some reason the waitress. Also, the prices are not cheap. But in general, the atmosphere is elegant.

Here are seen in umbels heaters.

The next day the weather was better and we decided to take a walk from the hotel to the new aquarium Den Blå Planet.

It is common residential streets, the sleeping area.

And here we come to the promenade, near which there was an aquarium.

Windmills is a stunner.

And here is the aquarium. Rather the entrance to it.

The people there were so many, I just filmed especially so that they could not be seen.

Aquarium opened recently on 22 March, I believe.

Inside it is very nice. But because there were so many people and too dark, and the flash can not be used - pictures turned out a little.

Here are some of them.

Layout shark near the entrance to the tunnel with the sharks.

Just fish. The pavilion Amazonia.

This view from the terrace of the aquarium.

On the way back, we saw how the Danish subway rides. The most interesting is that there is no driver. And passengers can enjoy the view while sitting in front.

The next day we went back to the center of Copenhagen.

I understand - this house.

And this we come to the same one of the famous Little Mermaid. People very much. And despite the ban of the authorities, the people at her climb up, down, sideways ... no respect for the statue.

A statue is very beautiful.

And here is The Little Mermaid.

Go ahead ...

Again came the harbor Nyhavn

-

-

This tour of the canal, how many there are and how many last - I do not know, did not ask, because Time was running out.

And this is a gift shop where we almost Nadur 350 kroons. With 500 crowns given as the delivery of 200, and when I pointed out the error - she was not surprised, but smiled and said: Oh, okay.

Souvenirs expensive as anywhere else, but the choice is huge.

And finally - Photo Station.

The interesting thing is that the trains have sent Whistling conductor.

In principle, Denmark is a beautiful country in terms of architecture, but to live there, I would not want on the streets are not very clean, a lot of people travel the road, people are not very welcoming, constant strong wind, which always weathered face difficult and expensive language shops. Although the food in restaurants, compared with Finland - cheaper.

But this is my purely subjective opinion that I do not impose.

I tried to keep the chronology of events, as well as the weather changed - the first pictures were cloudy, and then become more fun with the weather

Apologies for the large number of photos, maybe they do not like much, but I wanted to show as much detail city and the places in which we visited. Also, I apologize for the lack of detailed information, simply do not have time to write everything down or remember, and to search the Internet every inscription to this or that monument or building - quite simply laziness is not possible

In any case, thank you for your attention, I tried.

EVERYTHING! I finished!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting