Rescue of the crew mx 'Ryazan' in the Bering Sea

In 2000 I moved to work in the sea. It was my first flight. I want to tell about the rescue of the crew of the vessel in distress. Will not be a lot of letters and 6 photos. Please do not break. Gallery little, because There was no time to shoot, and they are not very good quality (filmed on pollock fillets) .Silno not kick the first post. Treat with understanding.

First a quote from the site News NEWSru.com: All 25 crew members of the cargo ship "Ryazan" (home port of Vladivostok) distress in a stormy Bering Sea, are now out of danger - today they are evacuated aboard the icebreaker "Krasin" FESCO. According to RIA "Novosti" with reference to the directorate of the shipping company, now the crews of both vessels through the deck cargo gears are attempting to rescue the vessel.

Ship "Ryazan" with 2 thousand. Killogram thousands cargo steered from Vladivostok to Anadyr Chukotka port. The cause of the disaster was a terrible roll of the vessel, which happened on the ship on the night of the 4th of November 5, as a result of the storm. Now the sea state in the Bering Sea subsides. This allows to continue the emergency rescue operation. Operation command headquarters, specially created in the Far Eastern Shipping Company.

Receive the signal SOS, abandoned their fishing business and went to our parish pomosch.K several ships were poblizosti.Sudno had a very strong bank, the crew still on board. On the sea storm, strong wind. The first raft floated upside down, we decided that it is empty, but it turned out there was one man, it was raised on board a raft of other Chinese rybaki.Dva we managed to catch. the entire crew in rescue suits, except for the captain, he is not got it, pictured it in his jacket sticking with the raft.

People were, in my state of light vzglyad.v shoka.Podnyatsya on board to head of the ladder could two or three, the youngest of the ekipazha.Ostalnyh raised on the rope just dragged on bort.Peredvigalis the deck hard, many simply collapses to physician attributed or were under ruki.Spasli we 18 people picked up the rest were near suda.Primerno week later came "Krasin" crew handled it.

"Ryazan" sank in a day, no rescue operation to save the ship estessno was not. Lies the cause of the vessel heeling was shifting of cargo in the hold, secure cargo fastening pulled together with the deck. Because of this, the ballast tanks were opened, the bank was not possible to align the ship ... As you can imagine, this was simply because the ship is old and rusty.
Guide FESCO banned crew "Ryazan" to leave the ship and ordered to fight for survival, but the captain decided to save people (according to the crew).
By the way, on board the "Ryazan" there were a lot of "good" ... about five UAZ, a couple of containers of vodka, dredge miners ... Many nishtyakov lost

Finally another photo, a photo)) I have everything you can kick.

And, I forgot to add in the rescue effort was valiant crew RTMS "aeronaut". Home port of Nakhodka.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting