Shoot at the three were not punished

63.ru

Samara businessman ranivshego travmatiki of three people will not be punished. The man was able to prove that he had acted in self-defense. The criminal case against law enforcers arrow was not initiated for lack of evidence.

Shooting incident occurred in Samara on Wednesday, 20 November. For traffic police officers who were on duty at the intersection of Novo-Sadovaya and the Soviet Army approached by a man. He said that in the next yard heard gunshots. The police found a four men with various injuries: three of them were injured from a gun, one beaten. It turned out that the three young men in a state of intoxication, there was a verbal conflict with the passing by a man born in 1979. According to information subsequently appeared, young people defecate in the yard of the house where he lives businessman. Entrepreneur reprimanded them, which caused outrage among hooligans. Between them, a fight broke out, during which the 34-year-old businessman fired several shots from a traumatic weapons in their opponents. As a result, all three were hospitalized with non-penetrating wounds, and the businessman was taken to the police department.

As the head of the information department of GU MVD of Russia in Samara region Ivoylov Anton, a criminal investigation into this precedent will not initiate because of the absence of corpus delicti. Action businessman viewed as self-defense.

At the same time some experts involved 63.ru to discuss the topic, the decision of law enforcement officers were surprised. Among them Samara lawyer Alexander Paulo. "The first time I heard about this case in Samara. In such incidents are always open criminal cases in which and conduct all the necessary expertise. And they need to assess the severity of the injuries. After all, the defense must comply with the degree of danger of attack "- noted 63.ru. "Prove the innocence of those who use weapons in self-defense, it is always difficult. So we are trying to impute anything, not that, for example, exceeded the limits of necessary defense or deliberate actions ", - added the lawyer also.

Another expert, chairman of the interregional public organization "gun rights" Maria Butina to the complexity of exculpatory evidence agrees, but notes that such precedents in Russia happen. "Exact figures are difficult to give statistics here. Unfortunately, some police departments still "cane" a system where everything is decided by performance. And what is not disclosed crime? The injured have, weapons there, the gunman is. And to solve such issues can only community involvement, - noted 63.ru. - Of course, much depends on the behavior of a man who, defensively, wounding the attacker. Firstly, you should immediately call an ambulance. Then it is necessary to inform the police about the incident and calmly explain the whole situation. Then you need to fix everything that happened on camera and take contact witnesses whose testimony will be useful. Ideally, it is necessary, of course, talk to a lawyer. If you do it quickly fails, then you need to carefully read all offer signature. And to express his disagreement in writing. "

Here's the background:
popgun.ru/viewtopic.php?f=243&t=604385
(link somehow does not translate to the site, so for those who are interested in the original event - at this address popgun.ru/viewforum .php? f = 243, theme - "Shooting at the Contemporary»)
Good day!
Location - Samara, ul. Novo-Sadovaya. I went home, nobody touched. I saw that two drunks in the wood (half past six in the evening!) Cattle-Gopnik piss right on the entrance porch! People walk around, this of ... p! In my indignant cries stupidly send on h ... In further remarks discontent answer that now will f ... dy. And threatens to move in my direction. I assessed the situation, begin to soften, that supposedly did not show for the fact that piss on the street, you can simply move into the bushes and do it there, not on the porch of the house. And then the third from the right fit (he seems to not want to piss and stood to one side, I took it for the first passer-by) and gives me the hook to the head. The two are groaning, I'm realizing that had covered not by three, starting to run to the door. I'm not an athlete and such chances do not play. It is better to run away than to deal with the consequences, whatever they may be. This gopota (as it turned out, two - residents of Chapaevsk, one lives in freedom (yet); criminal and freaky past and present, were hunted to the area in search of adventure) ran after me. I got in trauma and said to fall off. They hid behind the corner of the house, but it did not stop them. They came out from behind a corner and began to provoke: 'Come on, shoot! You cho a Voroshilov Sharpshooter Stoll ?! ' I wanted to produce a warning in the air racked the bolt and ... click! Once again a Click! - Do not shoot! Then I tell such a thing: the law of the gun in the holster in trauma should be worn separately from the cage! I mean it is somehow forgotten a few years until the gun lying around. Although, I do not understand why you can not wear a clip in the gun, which is on guard, with an empty cartridge chamber? This is only a handicap for the attackers, t. To. In a stressful situation to charge the gun, I'll tell you, is not easy. Yes, and you can forget about it! Because of this clause in the law, I'm sure people were killed more than the imaginary danger produce spontaneous shot.
Let's go back. It cattle saw that the gun only clicks and shoots Rushed to me shouting 'We are you now this pukolkoy and Yarim ...!' I ran to the door, but the key to the intercom as luck would have found in his pockets. Naturally, I was caught, squeezed into a corner. I made an attempt to somehow translate the 'Bazaar' and go in peace, but then he got hit in the head and then away we go. She was beaten all over the body, saying: 'You f ... ey!' They tried to beat and seize weapons. I took out the clip and reloaded. A warning shot into the floor. Attempts have only intensified. At this moment remembered my uncle, who left for half an hour before the New Year in a stall of juice on a banquet table and killed Gopnik. Its just zapinali to death. Presented face of my 3-year-old son, who was told that the Pope will not come ... In general, such thoughts mobilize. For me, that moment lasted very long. While all happened in a few seconds. I started to shoot at the legs and torso. Then one of the morons hit bottom foot on my hand with pistols, hand flies up and fires a right in the eyes of others utyrku. I am discharging the whole clip. Cattle crumbles around the corner. He went home, found that they could cut the smartphone. I call an ambulance and the police.
The result: Less Mobile, I had a concussion and multiple bruises and abrasions. In scum, two-riddled legs shot through the groin (it still pissed! LOL! Daredevil h.rov!), Cheek, spilled the eyes. That's what I saw. Puddles of blood all over the yard. One-eyed obleval DPS machine.
The results of shooting satisfied. Travmatiki taxis!
These freaks had navypendrivatsya also on the police and ambulance. All were taken to the hospital. Two were hospitalized.
The audit, on the basis of the testimony of witnesses and videofiksatsii a criminal case is denied. This is likely not the end. Bastards and their relatives will fight for their 'rights', to extort money from me, and trying to get revenge on a disability pension. I'm ready. Then UPEK ghouls for attempted murder.
Someone will say, they say, could pass by and say nothing. My answer: tired silent! How long? This gopota defines the conditions in which we live we and our children! Their position is much more active than all, just because the feeling of impunity. All pass and language ... GTC! Their logic is: SSA, I FSUs; not happy - go nah, I do not go - give a f ... s; Protect - kill; Protection - planted. Enough! Cattle will not pass!
Someone will say that nothing eye knocked out. The answer is: I do not get out. I do not even go there aiming. I'm just trying to the last to leave, the chances of them had a lot of hush up the conflict. But they and the morons that dumayut.opoy, not the head. This can not be called an accident. Firstly, it is impossible to ... vatsya to humans. Secondly, it is impossible to ... vatsya to armed men. Third, it can not be a man with a gun cornering. Fourth, you can not take away his weapon. Fifth, you can not kick a hand when a man shoots (stand and be patient!). They did the opposite.
Some might say that I could quietly grab, let 'kids' splash out emotions and they would be gone. No! Three aggressive insane drunken bastard, taken away from me the gun - is unique UGOZA my life! They took to the gun and dropped off a full clip into my head! Wait indulgence, or think that they are correctly calculated force of the blows and the place where the beat, or pulled out a gun and give them back? - Stupidity! Read Statistics street killings! I - do not tolerate!
I want to thank for the support of active citizens. Thank HOA rule for camera on every corner. On the security is not saved. Special thanks to the police officers for their work. By the way, on their part it was a complete and correct understanding of the situation and any negative and 'divorce'. They complained that often defenseless before the cattle.
Finally a little bit positive. When a police officer and asked 'that the one-eyed?' He replied: 'He is now in Eroshevke poshyut black armband and give the parrot-matershinnika'. It is gratifying that people with a hell of a job do not lose their sense of humor.
Good luck to all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting