My Soviet equipment!

I myself live in the Rostov region, and therefore the Soviet motorcycles (Jawa, Izh, sunrise, Ural, Dnepr, mopeds, etc.) we were not uncommon. Recently recalled those years when we were flying yavah boys were extremely happy! Parents often forbade us the keys were taken, but we still drove their vehicles out of the garage, nails stuck in the ignition, or taking someone's keys and ran around the neighborhood. It was a happy childhood, because we were not sitting next to a computer, and get stuck in the garage with your friends. MOTSYK repaired themselves. Then we have a bank of engine oil and 10 liters of 80th gasoline - was happiness, because we could ride, ride and ride again. There was certainly a lot of accidents and falls (was just 14-16 years). Sam broke the tibia firmly! Scratching your skin almost every month! But I do not -stop! Maybe someone will understand? It was just a thrill! Arrange races with friends (heh drag racing). There were even bets. The girls begged to go with you, and you feel like a real biker!

It passed through my hands a lot of motorcycles, but one I've stayed loyal. he still stands in the garage. This Java 6B 350 (1983 model year). Red swallow that and now works as a watch. With it, I went through a lot and she me has never failed!

Eh ... it was the same time !!!

Here's a photo of my Java) And then those motorcycles that I had! Some are now dissecting the younger generation!

Stickers pasted younger brother))

Another Java) sold 3 years ago!

Sunrise!

Hah) dug up a photo of a moped! But Suzuki!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting