I hear ...

I got a new job and had to look for an apartment closer to her, so as not to waste an hour on the road. Quickly I found a suitable apartment, agreed and moved. The apartment was good, and I lived there until now, except for one case.

The fact that I have two phones - one for personal calls, another for business. And once again, sitting at work, somewhere for dinner, I discovered that with me there is my second phone. He thought that he dropped on the road, and began to call in the hope of a miracle. I dialed the number - and instantly someone picks up the phone. I said, "Hello? I heard? ". And in response to anything, just someone breathes in the speaker. I asked again: "Hello, can you hear me?". Then in response to someone in a hoarse voice he said, "I hear." And then he hung up. After that, however much I called, the phone did not take. Of course, I was upset - apparently decided to keep the goodbye phone.

I earn in one day longer than usual, and come home later. I came supper, became a TV to watch - and I could see that the phone is on the nightstand in the room. I was taken aback, I took his hand and saw 16 missed calls and one adopted, which lasted 22 seconds - exactly the same as my daily call. It was then that I decided to move again.

via the-moving-finger

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting