All! I can not anymore!

I shudder when I hear about E. coli that somewhere is constantly Onishchenko. I'm allergic to the beautiful Ukrainian names Mutko, Tymoshenko and Fursenko his exam. I feel sick when you say the name of a beautiful Belarus Lukashenko. From the names Bulk my hand over nerves, and from his position of "opposition leader" hands over everything else. If you are a leader, someone the rest? .. I from names Chichvarkin was not so bad. When I hear about another sex scandal in the United States between the 99-year-old politician and the 16-year-old black maid, I run to the drugstore for a soothing, although I quietly envied. The phrase "it is necessary to cancel the inspection and make transparent" drives me into a stupor, and the word "ombudsman" aims at night. Ukrainian debt for gas supplies will not laugh, but our space assets falling provokes the outbreak of sexual impotence. By the way - advertising funds from sexual impotence impotence fighting this means better themselves. I looked - and I immediately wanted to catch the director of advertising and reward ... a word.
But when I hear about fair and open elections, no one does not want to give thanks. I want to howl at the moon, but the moon is not visible. Rather than stretching it hangs about the singer Stas Mikhailov, and it would be desirable not to howl. He wants to drown silently, with during the concert. And the other "stars" ... They do not only sing and dance, they still get married and divorced, give birth to anywhere from someone children, baptizing them live on NTV, then divorced again and again marry. And flash, flash, flash ... The eyes are tired. The eyes do not want to see them either on stage or on TV. Here in the area I'd looked at them. Together with their producers. Can you imagine what a joy to prisoners, a flower to plant them all in sequins, feathers, furs, with make-up and glamorous tattoos ... It's me, I'm sorry about the male part of the stage.
That by Sobchak, by the way, my eyes are not tired. Accustomed, apparently. And the stomach is used, in the sense that they no longer feel sick. Tears immediately. Yesterday I stumbled twice on her on TV - barely had time to run to the toilet. I was so on the kind of barber Zvereva without makeup vomited as the type of Sobchak in makeup.
It is tired of Basque. Very tired Jakubowicz. Very tired Cekalo. Volochkova imagining every corner. Because Urganta ceased to love the Jews. Because Kirkorov - Bulgarians. Due Galkin - people. If you meet on the street Petrosyan - kill. Doctors from all channels will cure all diseases, and until his death. Malakhov, first I will be treated until his death, and then another, and kill, for a full guarantee. At the same time an artist, I forgot the name, but it's everywhere and every day. Give him a pencil, let him draw something! Maybe he did not know how!
When I hear the song of Anna Semenovich, I jammed the brain. When her see muscle atrophy, although many vice versa. And I have since the days of Jeanne Friske right arm is paralyzed! Just started to move away, the beer was able for the first time in five years he open - bam! Someone's wedding! Who are the newlyweds? Why me about their first eight in the morning said, then in half past eight, then nine, and so on until the evening? For all channels, even "Eurosport"! And there I was the only spectator Russian Championship in New Zealand curling! I watched it three o'clock, I thought it was such a long listing of sex brushes! And tell me about these obscure young ... I do after the wedding Dzhigurda all gray steel, they want me to finish his wedding ... And the phone rings: "What program are you looking at?" For no! I threw the TV after "Sex with MAIL SAVE"! I stopped to help a sedative!
And they continue to ask: "If the elections were today, for whom would you vote?" My dear, I'm fifty years old to vote only for themselves! And in my apartment, by the way, order, and corruption with the police there and the shower would work, if it did not put the guys from the "United Russia". They promised to finish tomorrow, they chose, they were not up to me. So wash go to a neighbor. From it recognized the day of the week, the weather and the latest news about Khodorkovsky. I'm tired of talking to her - I do not care where he sits, how and with whom! And how much money he has left, I do not care, because I do not care, he would not give a penny, although it should be. I already microstroke and neighbor in the back, "Yukos! Menatep! Prisoners of conscience! "And her husband, a prisoner of the liver is to me a hundred rubles. Khodorkovsky and occupy, if you are a fan of it! Or is it ... a prisoner of another body ... which is "E-mobility" invented ...
But the word "Sochi" I did not even minor stroke and a massive heart attack. Guys, I have not received a single construction contract, the real estate I have there, unfortunately, no, these are your Sochi me ... You know, where is the center of the composition of the statue of David? Here there and go along with your Sochami! Besides, as I understand it, no Kabaeva nor Khorkina will not be there. So they had to sled down the hills rolled - all have two medals. That's better than to sit in the Duma with a straight face that they have, by the way, not very successful.
And the last - to protect me from the Russian football! Let them run, let them think that playing soccer, even though they are trained Capello, though Kuklachev, but without me. But who will protect me ... Himself have to be protected, leave. In the farthest nook of the country where bad TV programs are caught and mosquitoes well. Because there are few television and mosquitoes as the stars in show business. And I will give the name of each mosquito and ... the first call ... No, let it remain a mystery, and the other will be offended, why they are not the first.
And here I can not anymore, I'm here someone bitten. Babkin, for example, with its wild dances, or eternal Leshchenko perpetual Vinokur ... And there, at the far cubbyhole country - the silence, the birds, the grass is green, the rivers are clean, people are friendly ... He also characters such as Christmas trees, Slav, Maksimov and Vaenga overnight looking into the ear of the songs do not yell ...
So - good-bye! Good luck, gentlemen and last tip - do not look before dinner, Russian television projects, television series, and - God forbid! - TV news. It is better to read the old Soviet newspapers ...

Ilya Krishtul

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting