Top secret

It is time to lift the curtain of mystery and introduce all visitors with charming writers who create exciting positions online VeV.ru. Dying of curiosity? That's right! Read on to discover their real names, age, learn which of celebrities they find most talented and bright individuals, evaluate their extraordinary skills, to gossip about their sexual preferences (even that!). Just sh-sh-sh! Nobody, except the visitors vev.ru, do not tell, because it is TOP SECRET!

Dossier №1. Author Ki_Sanya

Name: Tanya
Superpowers: can pretty much there and almost never get fat)

What kind of hairstyle / haircut / makeup would never imagine not done: I'm unpredictable) can do everything, and immediately ran to comb / wash.
Without what can not live? Without the Internet.

Celebrities: a long list ... More like the old school than modern artists. For a long time does not bother The Rolling Stones, Sade, George Michael, Modern Talking, Vacuum, Enigma and, of course, the same unforgettable Michael Jackson)

What actor would agree to play in a bed scene? If I were an actress, starred be any - it is work.

Dossier №2. Author ptichka

Photography is not attached to the case.

Name: Anita
Superpowers: Can create a post about anything, even about the most uninteresting nonsense. I can distinguish the touch of cool jazz Dixieland. I can list all of the best movies with Audrey Hepburn, even during sleep without waking up.

Without what can not live? - No coffee. Very love. Latte, cappuccino, frapuchchino, American, Turkish, Irish, Indian-on-journalist, according to the ancient method of the Maya ... in all kinds of well ... me, evil, you can always reassure coffee and a bun (this hint ;)).

What kind of hairstyle / haircut / makeup would never imagine not done - there are none, I guess. The Internet is like how you look. Seen forty mohawk? This is me.

(the author) I was sure that on the Internet you can find anything. An no, forty mohawk I have not found! But I found something interesting: Demi Moore with a similar hairstyle. And I decided to show you.

What actor would agree to play in a bed scene? With Brad Pitt or Josh Hartnett. Because they are the most highly paid and, therefore, in this case I would pay quite well. Double pleasure - envy, Jolie !!!

Dossier №3. Author Tanichka

Name: Tanya
Without what can not live? Without cocoa beans and this dark chocolate !!!

Superpowers retained in secret (with your permission).

Your Celebrity: Meryl Streep (like why, read here my recognition and love for Meryl Streep)

What melody stands on ringtones: Rolling Stones

What kind of hairstyle / haircut / makeup would never imagine not done: nalyso would not have hair cut!

What actor would agree to play in a bed scene? Johnny depot because he copy of my loved one (sorry, we are not together ...), and, by the way, not only in appearance!

Dossier №4. Author Hard_Candy

In fact, I share with you the most secret. Few people know that I have a habit - when going somewhere or dress any outfit for the first time or try new makeup, often photographed themselves on webcam (which are sometimes more trusted than the mirror, even) to see whether all in order. This is one of those pictures which I have dozens))

Name: Oksana
Without what can not live? Without family and friends
Superpowers: to know where every thing is constant in my artistic disorder, never late.

Your Celebrity: If you call someone from the well-known people, I am very fond of Scarlett Johansson. I know that her appearance makes a different impression on the people - someone calls her a goddess, someone compares with a milkmaid. For me personally, Scarlet chic. She has a terrific sense of humor, and I like the vast majority of her films.
I think it is worth noting Justin Timberlake, which all started with my passion for music, when I was 12. Until now, I laugh when I think, as it avoided the infernal music department (better to say "tent") with pirated CDs and cassettes in his small country city, asking, "Do you have an album of Justin Timberlake?" and I answered, "Who ?! Kimberly What ?! ". And 4 years later he released his second album, which has already played in each pane. Justin I still have some warm feelings, but only as a musician, actor all his undertakings, well, just by me.

What kind of hairstyle / haircut / makeup would never imagine not done: Hardly ever dyed your hair. I think that if I start, turning back will be gone. I got used to the most commonplace dark-light brown hair color and never suffered on this occasion. In general, as you understand, the experiments - not mine)) Still can not imagine myself spreadable tanning. The makeup prefer brown, gold and pink tones. I never do black Smoky ice - it will be a disaster.

What actor would agree to play in a bed scene? In my opinion, in a nice little sex scenes, but only one uncomfortable and crew of a dozen people, which watches everything)) why not choose a handsome hardly get any pleasant experience.

Dossier №5. Author voquegirl

Name: Eugene.

Superpowers: Phenomenal (gromkovato, of course, it is said, but another word in mind it))) memory - very fast at remembering names, lyrics, movie titles, quotes and so on - apparently it "costs" profession linguist and translator.
What song is on ringtones? On the ringtone is Supermassive black hole group Muse - not because I'm crazy about the Twilight saga, and because the song is very good)

Your Celebrity: favorite celebrities, in fact, a lot. I love Sarah Jessica Parker for a unique style of Leonardo DiCaprio - for limitless acting talent, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - for a sexy look and Jude Law - for the fact that he's just a very handsome man. And I do not share the general enthusiasm for the divine beauty of Angelina.

What kind of hairstyle / haircut / makeup would never imagine not done: You can create any / second, most importantly, to fit the occasion. But in general I'm against of extension / synthetic hair, eyelashes and nails. If a ceremony is somehow possible to earn the image using something "non-native", in everyday life, it is unacceptable.

What actor would agree to play in a bed scene? Probably would agree to withdraw from Til Schweiger - sexy and cheerful German))

Without what can not live? I can not live without your favorite perfume and without affectation, as it happens. Often hamming and make faces - my partying)) I do not know about others, but my family and friends find it sweet)

Dossier №6. Author summer_death

Photography is not attached to the case (I whispered that summer death is fairly well known in certain circles, so do not want to know it).

Name: Gloria
What kind of hairstyle / haircut / makeup would never myself have not done? Like Natalie Portman in the movie «V - for Vendetta».

Superpowers: Can distinguish between Georgia May Jagger from Lara Stone and Sasha Pivovarova by Gemma Ward. I know the editors of Vogue. And rightly pronounce Christian Lacroix, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin and Lanvin.

Your Celebrity: Jude Law, Leighton Meester and Emma Watson. Because handsome because beauty because the heroine of my childhood.

What actor would agree to play in a bed scene? Jude Law! Because it's incredibly sexy.

Without what can not live? No offense, fashion and air.

(the author) Be accurate, Gloria, but then so close to Lindsay Lohan!

Dossier №7. Author kotik664 - winner of the best post, which was conducted online last month.

Name: Kate
Without what can not live? No red fish)))
Location: At the moment, my life has brought me to America "mafia town" of Chicago, as well as the Windy City, so that blows here is good not only Marilyn Monroe (recently the post of a monument to her in Chicago).

Superpowers (such as: Can not create the post in 5 minutes, to distinguish Lautner by Bieber to the touch and in the same spirit): Well, a post set up in 5 minutes I can not))) well, is simply unrealistic it is for me, even if it's just a post with Photo and Bieber by Lautner just do not want to distinguish by touch, not to mention the other))) I think that I do not have superpowers, and superheroes like simple girls, so while I do not know about his superpowers. And that's just the language skills and history there.

Your Celebrity: Big fan of Michael Jackson and Barbra Streisand .... Why I like them ??? Yes, because they are really talented and their creativity have more fun. And among the actors in my list bolshoooooooy.

What song is on ringtones? And I decided to experience, and I already do not have phone as 4 months, home phone and internet to communicate ...... enough so that I do not have a ringtone)))

What kind of hairstyle / haircut / makeup would never imagine not done: Of experiments with hair, it's just about me .... I even once upon a time in Green managed to paint, and a boy cut, and now the dream is somehow a hedgehog haircut))) Well, I love the diversity in appearance .... And I rarely make nanoshu, so it's not about me.

What actor would agree to play in a bed scene? "The whole world is a theater. In the men and women - all the actors. They have exits and their entrances. And each one does not play a role. " So why act in bed scene, with some actor, and so if in real life there are a number of actors .... I just think that we sometimes play a role, even in bed)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting