Women motorists!

Women! I am writing this post in the hope that some of you to come, and this information can be thoughtful you! And so the same for those who have wives \ girl \ sister \ mom, etc. etc.!

VERY become painful to look at you when you eat somewhere, or move out of the parking lot, etc. etc. and be sure to talk on a cell phone !!! I understand, you thirst for communication, but it becomes unbearable! Some are not afraid of anything, believing that they have cool cars and therefore everything is possible, that if their "papa" (as in most cases) for you to pieces every tear. I ask you - where the same show your brains? Well do not tell you on the phone when you go! Do you know what it can turn into? No? And can turn out that you and your child of you get into an accident and you both perish? (Pah-pah-pah). Enough! Today personally became svidetelem- milf rides on Porshe Cayane. In the backseat of a child turns with surrounding territories in heavy traffic - not looking around and snitch on his fucking phone! Accordingly screeching tormozov- guy on the 99th flew into Bochin. itog- TP crashes and starts yelling at the guy.
How long can this go on EPT? Not one time I see it, it's already so often that soon for the women it will become the norm! Please, wake up!

Guys, on the eve of NG Give your party a female that's such a device
Or some similar meaning does not change!
Happy New Year! God forbid you brain!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting