Underfill and deceit at the pump

How do you fill the machine? Well, maybe you go to the gas station, open the wallet, watch what you pay bills more convenient and then to pay for fuel at a round sum of 500, 800 or 1000rub. Well, or the same cut-off to refuel. A check-Do you know how much you pour? Actually what am I doing.
My dad just recently put on-board computer in the car and could not understand why the rest of the gasoline in the tank does not match the flow and poured liters. After many transfusions and calculations of the original gasoline (for calibration) accidentally found out that at the pump, we nedolivayut from 10 to 15% of fuel. Almost all anymore!
There is just on TV about this issue and said told a very curious thing: the speakers nedolivat programmed in all cases other than buying exactly 10, 20 or 50litrov. This exception is made for checking state agencies always poured as needed (10, 20, 50 - a standard test volumes of fuel).
We tested it on himself. Confirmed: at the gas station where nedolivali 15% now when you buy 20 liters was poured exactly 20. So I strongly advise everyone to buy such petrol portions and tell your friends about it.
via odnokoikomesto

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting