SHANGHAI flea and co. in its charms.

The first part here.

109 photos.

Well, in the course after lunch, I had not a fresh mind to see the charm of the city, which they are beautiful with a hangover :)

close up view, well, I think this will be enough, and that the post about something else & quot; & quot; «about food and other» :)

This time I bought a ticket on the train itself. And despite all the entreaties of my colleagues (allegedly failed to go far and in English at the station is not the Fur-fur) ... I was udevlen when a young man at the cash register, it is in plain English, the Chinese could not understand me and sell tickets in the right direction! And here I am at the train station City Yuyang toward Shanghai.

Interestingly, yes but allowed 10 minutes before the departure of the train and immediately go to the layout of your room carriage. What Fota can not and should not be shy to get here, I did not notice, and time was not on it. Like the last time I went to the speed, but this time all alone.

Posted in [mergetime] 1386243175 [/ mergetime]
6 hour drive ahead, like and eat quickly, according to the map of all the 1000 km and the speed of up to 300km / h, but still 6 hours. how to say.

Interestingly, all the way there were so many buildings that I think the whole country is a solid building :) but this post he had vaily best it can :)

This time I settled not far from the Centre, close to the paradise for a pack rat Yugarden (old town with the oldest chaevnitsey pereosnovan stupidly in the bazaar for tourists and a couple of buildings for local shuttle traders).

Yugarden

Flea market

view from the terrace on the buildings downtown.

without hesitation and the time at its disposal, has decided to move to Shanghai flea market. I take with a colleague to help.

Colleague.

Posted in [mergetime] 1386243776 [/ mergetime]

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting