Sebastopol flea market

VIA MACOS

1. In Sevastopol I looked at spontaneous flea market, which is going every Sunday. No, I'm not fond of buying antiques and just junk, but they come across very interesting products, and sellers tend to be very picturesque.

2. While in many cities flea markets are closed in the Crimea, rag pickers business blooms and smells. Perhaps, in every major city of the peninsula there are disintegrated, but Sevastopol - the largest of them.

3. Traditionally, goods spread out on the street, not caring about presentable appearance and hygiene.

4. "Product of the day" or "best offer" can be separated from the total mass of stuff that's so.

5. Sam sitting on the pebble and rejoice spring sun.

6. And the people go, and looking at the fish, old granny glasses.

7. I've always wondered, where does such a trifle? Look in the trash? Give me?

8. But the squeak - a lingerie and swimwear. After all, just sell them here - someone is willing to continue wearing underwear of unknown people?

9. Receipt of goods should be regular. Merchants junkman hardly speak good internet and traded at auctions, but every week they have a something new.

10. We must not forget where we are located. On this flea market catches a lot of naval goods

11. Moreover, at least three states.

12. Here, even the rubber bath mats - with anchors.

13. The covered pavilion can buy the flags of Ukraine and Crimea in bulk or on the segment.

14. ...

15. How many clamshells in one place?

16. ...

17. Recently, the market of the tragedy.

18. If one side of selling clothes, on the other - technical products.

19. It is this persuaded me to buy a pumice stone, saying: "Yes, all of them being taken to Moscow and friends break off a piece."

20. In general, the flea market allows everyone to realize their childhood dreams. You can buy these crockery and play doctor.

21. Or a real miner pick and go look for a gold mine at Cape Chersonese.

22. What was once the consumer goods and are available in huge quantities - is now virtually a historical rarity.

23. ...

24. Sellers in no hurry, even though they are willing to bargain. A good product will lie for a long time, and buy a trifle passing tourist.

25. Controversy.

26. ...

27. ...

28 ...

29. And now that so attracts people to the monitors: cute, fluffy kittens!

30. They are so lovely, is not it?

31. Who seriously. There are legends that wandering around the flea market on this week can collect the real ship.

32. I do not know whether this is so, but clothed in the form of a sailor or soldier here - it fifteen minutes.

33. But the ship and all the accessories.

34. ...

35. ...

36. And yet, no matter what you say - Sevastopol a Russian city, not Ukrainian.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting