The logic of occupation

Yesterday in Tver accident, at the gas station, I met with Dr. Sergey Vishnyakov, thus, that in the past year, all of you, those who have not passed, and took part, helped to save rural hospital Rzhev Tver Region. So, we embraced him, congratulated each other on New Year and Christmas, had a cup of coffee.

And Sergey told me that, it appears, in the Tver region closed all (!!) district hospitals, in addition to the three that are in the area of ​​Rzhev. Well, how to say, closed, not closed and redeveloped - it is now almshouse. They are 75% of their pension from the old local villages survive their years. If suddenly someone from local residents ill, ask for help in the "hospital", he can not, we must go to the district. And the old men for their retirement allowed to lie there, dying. At the same time out of their pensions, of course, also at the funeral, "bite." All this, in my opinion, the most significant result of the national project "Health", or whatever it was called, and the "modernization of public health", and another is the result of allocation of billions of rubles from the budget for development of social infrastructure, and another is the result of "the People front "for the preservation of rural hospitals, and another is the result of caring government officials about the inhabitants of Russia. Everything fell into place, finally the government openly says: if you want to die - pay. [next]

Oh, I wish I could be wrong as I would like to see some respectable media conducted an investigation on the matter, denied my words, or vice versa - to confirm and agitated to the country's population, began to debate in society, we are talking about regional hospitals, We would look at how they are equipped, how they work, and then, you see, and to hospitals of regional importance came to business, can and about Moscow would remember. How would you like to activists of pro-Kremlin movements on the road from Camp Seliger they came to the village of the Tver region, and looked at how hospitals are treated in these old men. How I wish that employees "Fund the fight against corruption" have turned their attention to this situation, investigated, brought to someone to clean water.

But alas, all this spit, and for many years in a row. I'm just in the countryside with his father, and then close in Esinovichah, has precisely such a "hospital" where previously there were several buildings, X-ray, dentistry, maternity body carried out even minor surgery, and now just lie grandmother and grandfathers goners. First aid is also this year was canceled, now we have of the Most High Volochek cause, however, it is not always going, rather, almost always goes to the village. And by the sieve, who immediately called the road, it is necessary to take the patient to the tank.

The trend is obvious - the people there simply destroyed. Over the 15 years that we've got a house, he died literally the whole county. Of course, all drank themselves to the hell out of here, but this is due to the fact that prior to these people just nobody cares. And this, remember, 15 years of stability and oil wealth.

Want to see a real hell, but on earth? Here's my advice - go on the road to Seliger and after the village turn right Kuvshinovo on Vishny Volochek. Look forward to 80 kilometers of most of this area, even in Chernobyl does not. Walk into any house, see how people live in villages like Kuzlovo that right is on the road, then at the end of the 19th century lived a famous artist Alexei Jawlensky, as he wrote in his memoirs, and the local neighborhood he depicted in several of his paintings, one I have even seen in Vienna, but now lives here man on pogonyalom Raccoon, who sells a diluted liquid for washing basins for 70 rubles. And this liquid local men drink. And dying in batches. From hopelessness. Because they were obsolete even NO-TO-ME.

If they knew the Union, planned economy could guarantee a simple peasant ordinary life, and any resident of the village knew how to pass this life: school, army, factory or farm, then a pension, and currently sit on the bench, tales grass. This life was terrible, hungry, drunk, built on the ruins of a collapsed in the collectivization of agriculture, but now it has become even worse. When the Union collapsed, along with it he collapsed and measured life of these people. Now they need to survive themselves. Someone adapt himself, he was able to pull itself out of the quagmire, but most ends his days "raccoon." And one may speculate who is to blame for what happened - Lenin, Stalin, Yeltsin, Putin or Medvedev, but the fact remains that the residents of these villages are doomed to be forgotten, they are nothing to get so into them, our state nothing invested and does not invest, neither Yeltsin nor Putin nor Medvedev. And those pennies that these people can still be pulled, get Raccoon for his swipes and "hospitals" for the right to die.

And Dr. Vishnyakov told me that he was any there nachalnichki in Tver, which now can not close the hospital because they got on the horns of the Moscow authorities, called the terrorist who took hostage 112 villages. Rate logic. The doctor, who alone works and continues to help the remaining people trying to be human, to live at home and do not breathe in the almshouse, only 112 villages doctor, to defend the rights of their patients to receive medical care, that the doctor was the logic of bureaucrats - a terrorist, because opposes the idea of ​​destroying the life of the inhabitants of the hospital 112 villages. I know one thing, it's not normal logic of the government, this is not the normal logic of officials, it is not the logic of a normal person, it's not even the logic of Kafka. The doctor may look like a suicide for only one type of people. And this type of people - the invaders.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting