What is a flea?

Short essay topic to topic
9 ph

Many people think that the flea market - it is a direct continuation of the garbage.

Needless to say that this opinion is erroneous. At the flea market the secrets of how to make everything out of nothing.

In Kiev, the largest flea market is located in a radius of one kilometer around Kurenivsko market (aka "Bird"). People, cars, trams and stuff intertwined here on weekends from early morning till noon.

Before anyone going to the store to be the most important task assigned, without it interesting. Supersport at the flea market - to buy something fucking no more than 50 rubles (one and a half bucks a dozen hryvnia).

It is always interesting to observe that people once bought myself. For example, a beautiful bottle rack and two candles. Everest Soviet romance. Any woman who was invited to the table with such beauty once knew a man in front of her culture. However, I find it hard to imagine that someone used a stand more than once in a lifetime.

My aunt asked me to take off. I said that the doll. She was overjoyed, and said that in her house there is a hat from this doll, and she also loves to take pictures of her. If I want to, it can be the following weekend to bring these photos, as well as to give me the negatives.

Standard sovetstkih cultural artifact - chased pad under the switch to the wall around zazhirnyalas not the hands.

Many are sold in the bazaars Soviet curlers "Lock-8." Perfect their safety due to their phenomenal unnecessary. To her left is good souvenir ceramic portfolio with protruding neck - MNSov subtle humor and travel.

In the USSR it was the little things, but still sometimes something suddenly appears. For example, nothing can explain the prevalence of tasteless bronze monkey that was holding a jar with salt and pepper. Another thing - plastic IDs toilet and a bathroom (toilet in the boy pissing in a pot, a girl in the bathroom foam bubbles). In the same series - Hanger as a dog. On his feet were hung coat on the ears - a hat. It meets every third family.

Today I was lucky. I have met a set of six soldiers of his childhood. At the height of 13-15 cm, they are made very soundly and thoroughly. Among them, the Vikings, one wounded man the Wild West and one soldier of the Soviet army with a rifle with a telescopic sight. This warrior was always nice to put to a shot the dude for a complete story. And the rest were placed in a circle, each getting fucked on by someone else.

All set to bargain for 12 hryvnia. It is 48, 7 rubles. The limit was entered. Double joy.

I also bought a few glasses of varying degrees of cut faceted one hryvnia (4 rubles, shit!). "It is necessary to pour vodka on Marusin belt" - reported as an additional knowledge of selling a woman.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting