Warehouse Hollywood props (51 photos)

It's no secret that Hollywood annually remove meaningless lot of movies.
In all the movies used props. Silly every time to buy or order a new one.
Therefore, there are several large independent warehouse inventory, which can come to anyone
a representative set of (necessarily, left people were not allowed) and rent everything that your heart desires.
Prices nebrosovye enough, but in most cases cheaper than buying in the store props.
Usually it is 10% of the cost of a week.

Just half of the props - same as batons, weapons such as the products - sham, silicone gels and other foams.
That just easier.
One of the lessons of Product Design'u was in the field - we visited a real warehouse of props, one of the most Prophausov.
When I got there my surprise there was no end. This building - a huge flea market.
It is also a huge warehouse of American history. Among other things stored here everyday objects 20-30-50-100 years ago.
I photographed everything that came to my eyes and could then choose what to keep and what not interested.
The teacher laughed and compare us with children, trapped in a candy store.
I myself do not like posts, where more 15ti photos - easy to read, tedious and often uninteresting,
because every second photo can be thrown out. I have already "wool" photos, but still turned 50.

Who are interested and not scary - ask me 8)

begin with Kokakoly. Collected here are probably all devices to issue a carbonated beverage in the past ... but actually, since their introduction. They are all different, but the meaning is one I will show only one 8)

Food
Food theme conceived. You do not think that the food is in the frame, especially for sale, real?

All solid sell. All of it or paraffin - fruit / berries or gel - pineapple, for example, can squeeze in a fist.
You can spend portions.

Morozhenko who are not afraid of high temperatures. In general, the temperature of any.

Necessary to remove the bar? Yes, no question, upeysya. Liquid just the right color, if the bottle is clear, do not forget to pour.

Weapons.
Behind this door is a warehouse uniforms American cops and special forces, SWAT, Army and other peace officers.

Do you want to play good and bad sheriff - yes please. On the left, just inside the door LESTER 10 rows of boxes with plaques. For real like crazy. In this room do as much indistinguishable from the originals spetsveschey which ushlyh hands can crap a lot of noise that she only ever closed. Its open only on request and inspection equipment occurs only in the presence of a warehouse worker.

Stand with radios delivers range. However, all of them, like so much here - baby pacifiers with glued displays 8)

We need to show the power of the US military? Yes, no question - Wear a plastic helmet and Iraq.

Zhiletochki, vests, holsters, shorter.

Metaloiskateli. Probably too plastic. Hung high, do not probe.

Armoury ... him there as much as in the gun shop no. Several rooms are filled from top to bottom pistoletopulemetami different. Students as children came down.

All done very efficiently and have a few copies. Although major scenes take it, though from afar.

You may want to scatter gun

It is possible and a rocket launcher.

Can guess what it is, my young prestupnichki.

What kind of substance, I did not understand, but they do it in 2 lifetime.

Terrorist? Well, it happens cho. Here's a "suicide bomber's belt."

Still all to hell explode ...

Phone:
 - Alo, this laundry?
100 years ago it was probably pinned on such "tube", reminiscent of the robot's head. & Quot; / & Gt;

American payphones. I was able to call from London to Moscow on very similar. No, red booths around it was not.

Chicago gangster 8)

You glamorous pink, light green or glamorous? I once was a hair's breadth red letters without truth.

There is no mobile is bricks home use. Top has a receiving station to the wire.

And this is today's bad taste.

TV movie
And the train went! Motor!
Exaggerate, the Lumière brothers filmed on a wooden 8)

The company RTR clearly flaunts its rarity camera that she azhno 2 pieces, and pulled them out of podsobok seventh floor at the checkpoint.
Show off on, a number of them here. With pearl buttons also have.

Studio equipment dam. And all that krasivenko, chrome, shiny, rarity.

Very cool. In the background Mafon for every taste. And we are shooting the video for all of Moscow have rooted up in search of at least certain things like that. And all the while they were here ... Oh, to know in advance ...

Projectors. on what is now a movie in theaters twist I do not know, but certainly not much different.

- From the window of my hotel room I threw the TV at a local authority car, but so what?
Previously shops with Chinese technique looked something like this.

Shop naushniki.ru

Money.

Fake squared. Moreover, it's fake money, so there is also the edges of 50tki, and inside - for the buck!

Cash registers. There were card reader portals.

Radio.
Beautiful it used to be. I do not want to listen to him and watch.

And then put the technology to industrial rails and romance lost with the introduction of cheap materials.

What a beauty ... Well this one is enough to elevate an entire apartment at once. If there is no money to repair - just put the gramophone (I specifically said the difference with Patifon 8)

Not have to wait platinum record sales, to remove them the film. There are a number on the color and merit.

EVERYTHING. Thematic photo finish, but show something else I want to.
A number of paintings and reproductions. At each retractable wall.

Parking meters.

It is not excluded that the Prince of Persia with this running 8) Also suitable for children in the sandbox. Vandalproof.

Ancient scrolls. They are empty. Checked.

A huge number of Bibles. Picked at random and opened one - this is the real bible. No props. Within a word full of letters! Maybe fake in this environment is equivalent to blasphemy?

Girls, your output. Overflight with objects toilet was clogged for a long time the fair sex.

All kinds of bags, suitcases, knapsacks, ribbon, cases present in the non-human abundance. 3 span from floor to ceiling like so packed bags were packed.

Beauty ... There was also a sewing machine Singer 8)

In a single copy for some reason. Many dangerous.

By the way, an interesting observation: many have noted that the swastika is deployed in the opposite direction. This is indeed the case, the original swastika "looks" right. Most likely it is because there is a problem of copyright, and the use of original symbols. For all this you have to pay and negotiate. It's like the use of original brands in films. Film company without a contract is not entitled to do so. Therefore, while there is an entire warehouse studio, specializing in the production of fake logs (Bazzar, Men's Healthier, Forbis) is almost identical to the original, wrappers for candy bars, carbonated drinks and so on. So it's a sham swastika from the same 8)

Spans were on to mining business, woodworking, hunting ...

And many other things.

Congratulations! Now you know what a warehouse of props. Perhaps in Moscow there is something similar, such as Mosfilm.

Sources

Tags

See also

New and interesting