Protected Street Boutique (7 photos)

Sent: axel - Do not forget to submit your news: a form to add!

Some people think that luxury stores should have a large bright windows for clear glass which should be pretty well-dressed mannequins, Christmas trees, balloons and big red lettering «SALE». That may be so, but there are places in the world where trade is working on a completely different rules. Today we visit one of these streets.

As you know the glass is very fragile material. When there is no guarantee that the buyer is civilized and safe for the seller while shiny glass windows sacrificed to security. The best protection against misuse visitor shopping malls is concrete and steel. Solid concrete perfectly protects the window. Steel Door Access Control and a hard face control allows to maintain inside the familiar atmosphere of the room, even though it looks from the outside as an impregnable fortress.

The head offices of large firms often require that each store had a sign representing the brand in the same style. Therefore, the sign will be issued again pretty standard. Well, pink doors help to attract a buyer, instead of windows.

On the street not crowded, I take pictures of customers and admission into the system, but little over an hour I could not see any penetrating inside the object.

Incidentally, the famous sportswear company also did not prinebregla security issues. Again, the sign is quite familiar, despite the steel barred door and small window above the entrance.

Meanwhile, it was dark and not very visible, but here we see another of tricks used to prevent misuse visitor inside - barbed wire spiral.

I do not know whether live fence or not, but it looks quite forbidding.

It was already dark enough and should go back to the car, but the store I could not shoot.

Our old friend!

Overall - very clean and neat. It is very deserted, generally the place is marketed as a luxury segment. Walls look very carefully, not spoiled by inscriptions and graffiti, though not enough of course the usual windows. In general, it is felt by a certain monotony of concrete walls and slabs of the same on the road. But, again, safety is paramount.

A source

Tags

See also

New and interesting