Flea market in the center of Lisbon

Normal city street in the center of Lisbon at the weekend turns into a real baraholny market. The author visited the site and talked about all sorts of useful things and trash that can be found only in these markets.

Sellers and buyers of "antiquities" are usually people of the same variety. Often they are simply reversed. The market is located on a busy street, but a random person here doing nothing, only the curious will not pass by.

Flea markets - "mature" markets, for some reason, almost all the people here are no longer young.

There are exceptions, but these types of the same in all countries. It is a professional "huckster": people who are looking for where to buy cheap in order to sell more expensive.

Viktor Sukhorukov? :)

Assortment of goods can study the history of the country. We have these dolls, it seems, has never been. Too "bourgeois" their outfits. A naked baby somehow frightening.

Azulezhu - traditional Portuguese tiles. It can be seen on the facades of the buildings: so did in the old days, and now continue. In some places, the whole house covered azulezhu uliltsy.

Knockers in the shape of a hand to the ball. Portuguese is also very little thing.

But such products - a rarity. Usually flea markets still look the same: range - the old dishes and stuffed toys. More clothes.

Old appliances. Who asked for it a maximum of 20 euros, and in fact had one of these items cost a fortune! I remember my first USB flash drive, 64 megobayta. I bought it for $ 20. How much for it give today at the flea market? One?

Well, this might be useful to you in the farm?

Libra, iron swan candy, Orthodox bell podsvechik, Indian ... Indian I bought

This is better to buy yourself or as a gift?

Yes, I saw him in Khimki! Wood members traded!

Here and do some strange stuff.

Keys that have nothing to open.

Survived! Crocs are sold at the flea market!

The rubber pig.

The dog is not for sale!

Jesus and games.

Phones doayfonovoy epohi.Uveren, at least one of these phones have been accurately! Was it? What?

Siemens M35. Zhёltenky. The same was once with me, it was cool and trendy phone with a rubberized housing

Market patrol police. Just in case. Suddenly, selling stolen goods?

Newspapers old Portugal.

Source: macos.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting