South Korea: an evening walk on the streets

On the contrary out of our hotel picket former employees unfairly dismissed, as they themselves believe.

Street food in Seoul affects the scope and diversity. I do not remember where he had seen something like that. Next will be a number of examples.

Life boils. During the day there are almost no people.

More food. In addition to the wealth of street food, a huge selection of all kinds of restaurants and snack bars. Typically, this European-style coffee houses or places, or with a traditional meal. Everyone is asking whether the Koreans eat dogs, but I have not noticed anything like that.

Flea market. Things are good quality.

At a Baptist church and a massage parlor shared entrance.

Barker restaurants. Intense competition forces the search for creative ways to lure visitors.

Tried kebabs - very tasty.

Funny socks. If anything, I know where to buy these :-)

We went to finally eat. Guests themselves prepared on the coals, but the waitress helped us kindly. Finding your way in a large quantity of spices, salads and meat preparation procedure, we were not able to do :-) And there are many nuances associated with the combination of products.

Chestnuts roasted almost on an industrial scale.

Where straight foot there and street art.

Very popular posters with sugary local celebrities.

Merry Milkman.

And who else is working.

Not so long ago reconstructed Cheonggyecheon river embankment, making very stylish pedestrian zone.

Source: dnevnik-satany.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting