Home PC.





Today, once again I restored order on his desk and decided to share their workplace.

12 photo.

Home PC.



Actually Here is my workplace.

Home PC.

Another view. Immediately I tell you about it.
I am engaged in his spare time writing vsyakoga software to every satellite devices. To do this properly, and was washed down the table. C taking into account as it needs

Home PC.

To the left on the shelf comfortably settled outside and a hub
zvukovushka
Home PC.

After her several testiruemmyh devices. If anyone noticed between Monica and Claudia has a luminous strip

Home PC.

This is actually my so to speak hand-made which tell you how to thread then, but if it vkratse svetodionaya posvetka that can change colors, such as

Home PC.

or so

Home PC.

The backlight can be tilted 180 degrees. It made me of an aluminum channel, a pair of aluminum parts, Dremel, masking tape and RGB. That somehow

Home PC.

That's something like 2

Home PC.

Sistemnik Left and Right boxes
vydvezhnye
Home PC.

Vydvezhnye literally. Cupboard in which they are made has the ability to travel, thereby increasing working space. By the way the table and on the black cabinet lacked the material, we had to use a piece of chipboard wenge

Home PC.

So here is my workplace if in a nutshell. Fota way last. By the way I would like to take a look at Yapovskie computers, unless of course there at the time)) I have everything!

Home PC.

Source: ">